If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LI, New York
    Hula boat care. Easy to work with and great longevity/shine

My Boats:
    2009 37 Spectre Diesel CC
    Miami Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by kjm5125 View Post
    Many good waxes in the market. I prefer Collinite.

Porter Cable 7424xp for your machine.

The Meguiar's Microfiber Correction System is the hottest thing out right now. The cutting discs are more aggressive than a regular foam pad and the finishing disc also flattens the clear coat more than a foam pad so you end up with greater clarity.

I figure you'll want the 6" disc kit for a boat since you'll have to cover a lot of surface area.

You'll want a sealant/wax. I have and love the Adam's Machine Super Sealant. You'll want a pad to apply this so you'll want a pad to apply the sealant:

Make sure you wipe off all residue with an IPA wipe down (50% rubbing alcohol and 50% water) or wash the boat again with Dawn to remove all polishing residue before you apply the sealant to make sure it bonds with the paint properly. Let it sit on the boat for 30 minutes and then remove.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 09-06-2011 at 02:14 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12