If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by billyboater View Post
    Other than the steeps what else change. I always like the cabins. Huge! Is it the same deck?

Same deck/cabin with new vents, swim ladder, dashes, and cockpit interior.

My Boats:
    2000 Fountain 32 Sportfish Cruiser
    Sunland, CA
    Great! I always liked Sonics, just did not like the side-by-side and no steps, so they fixed that! Yea!

Arlington Tx
    What is the advantage of 5 steps over say two like Fountain or just one like AT?

My Boats:
    45 Sonic- 45SS, Sport Chassis Hauler
    Quote Originally Posted by My Addiction View Post
    I don't think so...this has been discussed in the AT forum in the past.
    The boats look very similar, especially the top decks. Most times its hard to tell them apart when looking at pics.

The AT is a real nice boat. Im sure with Jay Ross involved, there is some influence.

I like my Sonic though and they will probably be the only V hull brand I will own moving forward. My 45 is the second Sonic I have owned. 1st one was a 42. Never had any issues with the boats. I love the 45 over the 42.

Sonic= Tons of room, great ride & build quality, nice ammenities, great looks and lines and more. If I wanted to run over 100mph, I would be in a Skater,MTI, Outerlimits or Nortech Cat. For V's I prefer Sonic.

If this new 38 is a proven design after testing, I would be very interested in a trip 45 package with big inch naturals on 6's.

Sonic seems to be going in the right direction.....

My Boats:
    98 ActiveThunder Tantrum
    marbury, md
    Quote Originally Posted by FrisiniMotors View Post
    Yes it is a Sonic 38 that has been updated and redesigned. Hence the name 38 Hypersonic.
    I know that... I think he was saying that Active Thunder got there look from Sonic. If this is not what he meant, my apologies.

I like the new look and am sure it will work well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123