Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2003 motion cat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/262896-2003-motion-cat.html)

johnnyboatman 09-29-2011 10:41 AM

so is it still for sale????

mike tkach 10-04-2011 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by johnnyboatman (Post 3515598)
so is it still for sale????

YES IT IS,jason contacted me and said that the ebay bidder bid on the boat,then offered less than he bid,so the boat was still forsale,he then relisted it,i saw the add and let jayson that i was still interested,so he pulled the ad for me.before i was interested in the motion,i wanted to buy a different boat from a guy right here in illinois,when i went for the test ride,one of the engines [EXPIRED].at that time i made the owner an offer for the boat as it was with the broke motor.we could not come to terms,so i continued my search.i was all set up to go to texas to look at jaysons boat this saturday,and the owner of the boat with the broke motor called me,he decided to sell me the boat.as soon as i got the call,i notified jayson of the situation,and that i would not be coming to look at his boat.jayson is a straight foreward guy,not a bs,r.if anyone is looking for a nice cat,with 6 drives,you should concider jayson,s motion cat.

Crazy Dayz Skater 10-04-2011 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by mike tkach (Post 3519884)
YES IT IS,jason contacted me and said that the ebay bidder bid on the boat,then offered less than he bid,so the boat was still forsale,he then relisted it,i saw the add and let jayson that i was still interested,so he pulled the ad for me.before i was interested in the motion,i wanted to buy a different boat from a guy right here in illinois,when i went for the test ride,one of the engines [EXPIRED].at that time i made the owner an offer for the boat as it was with the broke motor.we could not come to terms,so i continued my search.i was all set up to go to texas to look at jaysons boat this saturday,and the owner of the boat with the broke motor called me,he decided to sell me the boat.as soon as i got the call,i notified jayson of the situation,and that i would not be coming to look at his boat.jayson is a straight foreward guy,not a bs,r.if anyone is looking for a nice cat,with 6 drives,you should concider jayson,s motion cat.

i sure hope your not talkin about one of them beak boats !!! you know u not gona like goin that slow :party-smiley-004:

mike tkach 10-05-2011 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Crazy Dayz Donzi (Post 3519897)
i sure hope your not talkin about one of them beak boats !!! you know u not gona like goin that slow :party-smiley-004:

wow,word travels fast,now im not sure if my deal is going to happen,the seller emailed me and said the trailer was not included.i just assumed the trailer came with the boat.:party-smiley-004:

mike tkach 10-05-2011 12:14 AM

maybe il just buy a pair of imco,s surface drives and add 200 hp to my cat.:coolcowboy:

mike tkach 10-05-2011 12:16 AM

can u say whipple 5 L.