Like Tree0Likes

2003 motion cat

Reply
Old 09-24-2011, 10:54 AM
  #1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (3)
 
mike tkach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: yorkville,il
My Boats: 31 american offshore,38 fountain fever
Posts: 8,111
Default 2003 motion cat

im looking at a 2003 35 foot motion cat that is on ebay,the add sais 900 hp smith power,does anyone know anything about this boat?seems like a fair deal to me.
mike tkach is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:07 PM
  #2
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texoma
My Boats: 2000 42 fountain lightning SOLD!
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike tkach View Post
im looking at a 2003 35 foot motion cat that is on ebay,the add sais 900 hp smith power,does anyone know anything about this boat?seems like a fair deal to me.
Yes, I've been on it. He is on oso some. Okie tunnel. Boat is on Texoma. He has two small children and just bought a plane so needs more family friendly boat. I'll text him and see if he can get online and answer any questions.
shark42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:50 PM
  #3
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 465
Default

Guy who is selling it is Paul Casey. Internet Marine Sales. He has been kicked off OSO numerous times. Heard of a handful of people that says he does some shady stuff. Went by username of like hotboat11, then re-registered in a different name, and got busted again...

Had his hand in the whole Jesse James AT deal, and tried to sell an Apache that cartwheeled multiple times on the Hudson and said it just needed fiberglass work...

(do not know if this is the actual owner or not-could be just trying to sell for him)

If you could bypass this toolbag, I would.......
triple 300s is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:59 PM
  #4
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 465
Default

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/11706

Was on a lot in Florida this February...
triple 300s is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 02:32 PM
  #5
Registered
 
McGary911's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Jacksonville, FL
My Boats: Donzi Criterion
Posts: 1,172
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple 300s View Post
http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/11706

Was on a lot in Florida this February...
Seems to have picked up 50 hp per side since then....
McGary911 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 03:15 PM
  #6
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texoma
My Boats: 2000 42 fountain lightning SOLD!
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple 300s View Post
Guy who is selling it is Paul Casey. Internet Marine Sales. He has been kicked off OSO numerous times. Heard of a handful of people that says he does some shady stuff. Went by username of like hotboat11, then re-registered in a different name, and got busted again...

Had his hand in the whole Jesse James AT deal, and tried to sell an Apache that cartwheeled multiple times on the Hudson and said it just needed fiberglass work...

(do not know if this is the actual owner or not-could be just trying to sell for him)

If you could bypass this toolbag, I would.......

No it's not Paul Casey. His name is Jason. He did have it taken to Florida cuz he thought a guy down there had it sold but it fell thru and he had it hauled back.
shark42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 03:17 PM
  #7
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texoma
My Boats: 2000 42 fountain lightning SOLD!
Posts: 112
Default

He texted me back. He is at the fair with family he will try to get on oso tonight.
shark42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 04:43 PM
  #8
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 465
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark42 View Post
No it's not Paul Casey. His name is Jason. He did have it taken to Florida cuz he thought a guy down there had it sold but it fell thru and he had it hauled back.

It's on his (Paul's website) http://internetmarinesales.com/

-It's on BoatTrader...TWICE. Once offered by Internet Marine Sales with Paul Casey's number. http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...5-Cat-99661507

-Offered again by "Heartland Marine" with yours truly... Paul Casey's number... http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...5-Cat-99810693

It's on craigslist...with the same Paul's number... http://loz.craigslist.org/boa/2595881998.html

I actually emailed inquiring on this boat... Email name came back as Renae Casey, which I am guessing is his wife.


This guy... http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/boa/2567947913.html

I called on this boat to talk to him. Asked him why both motors were replaced in 06 and only had 115 hours on them. He said he had no clue why they were replaced, they were supposedly "swapped" in there by Casey. Hours are unknown, at least without a scan. Then, you can see in the pic that it has sportmasters. The guy had no clue what these drives were, and said when he was picking up from Caseys lot, he got down there and casey said they had been stolen, and "upped" him to a set of these "black ones" B1s he said...

Paul Casey + anything he touches = RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN.....
triple 300s is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 04:49 PM
  #9
Registered
 
OL40SVX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Bristol, RI
My Boats: Outerlimits
Posts: 7,223
Default

The boat was offered to a friend of mine from a bank/repo befor the guy in TX got a hold of it. Xtreme Marine had it for sale for a while.
OL40SVX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 04:55 PM
  #10
Registered
Trade Score: (3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lees Summit ~ LOTO 10MM
My Boats: 43SC ...............Black Thunder
Posts: 2,662
Default

Well as Shark said, it is owned by Jason "okie tunnel" and it is a very clean boat. ( Yes, i have been in it and on it) Jason will have to answer for the engine hours but i know for a fact the boat has 6's. Dont know this Casey guy but it is agreed, he seems like a tool.

Chris
endeavor1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.