Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Todd Hartigh, AKA Chicken passed away (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/269066-todd-hartigh-aka-chicken-passed-away.html)

Chris 01-20-2012 08:03 AM

Rip

Pez Man 01-20-2012 08:12 AM

Very sad, sorry for his friends and family.

cougarman 01-20-2012 08:53 AM

Stumbled on this yesterday in another post on another thread.

Sat there in disbelief,......to young and just makes no sense.

I called another mutual friend Todd and I shared only to be confirmed. I met Todd and his wife Katie about 5 to 7 years ago and have boated or mingled with him through those years.

Todd was a great person and Todd and Katie were a great couple. Always did everything together, always happy, always welcomed everyone. You had a hard time not gravitating toward them with that feel good, ,full of life, happy presence.

Todd was always very generous and helpful on all levels.
Mechanical, Sound systems, beverages,...to pure friendship.

He will be missed by all who knew him, he was one of the good ones.

RIP my friend and thank you for the life you shared so graciously with all of us. My heart goes out for you, your family and your precious wife Katie, your certianly all in my
prayers.

Jon

Rookie 01-20-2012 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by KAAMA (Post 3597458)
Does anyone who is a little closer to his family happen to know anything about any funeral arrangements for Todd?

The information will be posted as soon as we know.

WETTE VETTE 01-20-2012 09:57 AM

I'm so saddened to hear this news. Thoughts and prayers to Katie and all of Todds many close friends.

Craig

E-rock 01-20-2012 11:08 AM

Very Sad. I grew up with Todd and we were friends. We lived in the same neighborhood and were in the same grade at the same school. He was always a high octane kind of guy. He and I used to ride Freestyle bikes together on a half pipe that he built in his back yard. Whatever he did, he did to the fullest, and he was always good at whatever he wanted to do. During middle/high school we both went seperate ways and I never saw him again until I bumped into his name here on OSO. I saw his boat out in GH a couple times and wanted to say hi but the channel was either crowded or something else was going on. I figured I would see him again, and say hi. I regret not making more of an effort. RIP old friend.

dykstra 01-20-2012 11:25 AM

Rip

jus roamn 01-20-2012 12:37 PM

RIP Todd. Godspeed.

Car Biz 01-20-2012 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Rookie (Post 3597591)
The information will be posted as soon as we know.

Thanks Jason i know you and Todd were like bros.

Jeremy

articfriends 01-20-2012 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by cougarman (Post 3597582)
Stumbled on this yesterday in another post on another thread.

Sat there in disbelief,......to young and just makes no sense.

I called another mutual friend Todd and I shared only to be confirmed. I met Todd and his wife Katie about 5 to 7 years ago and have boated or mingled with him through those years.

Todd was a great person and Todd and Katie were a great couple. Always did everything together, always happy, always welcomed everyone. You had a hard time not gravitating toward them with that feel good, ,full of life, happy presence.

Todd was always very generous and helpful on all levels.
Mechanical, Sound systems, beverages,...to pure friendship.

He will be missed by all who knew him, he was one of the good ones.

RIP my friend and thank you for the life you shared so graciously with all of us. My heart goes out for you, your family and your precious wife Katie, your certianly all in my
prayers.

Jon

Jon, you summed it up better than even I could, so sad, Smitty