Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Clapping and Cheering (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/269474-clapping-cheering.html)

Nauti Kitty 01-27-2012 08:11 AM

The old crow Saugutuck Mi Turned off an old boat of mine and had a whole sailboat full of people start clappinng. Turned em back on and gave them a few raps of the throttle. They called the police as 10 harleys drove by. Cops came over and said nice boat

NK

4bus 01-27-2012 09:16 AM

Once had two guys at a bar at my way mumbling crap and giving me dirty looks on my 36 with dry tails. I couldn't help but notice that their girls were smiling. The next weekend I was back at the same bar with my friend, same girls were there less the guys. She stayed on the boat that night, and went home to her fiance in the morning :) Two weekends later she was back with him, he gave me a dirty look again so I hung her bra on my light pole.

dykstra 01-27-2012 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by 4bus (Post 3602904)
Once had two guys at a bar at my way mumbling crap and giving me dirty looks on my 36 with dry tails. I couldn't help but notice that their girls were smiling. The next weekend I was back at the same bar with my friend, same girls were there less the guys. She stayed on the boat that night, and went home to her fiance in the morning :) Two weekends later she was back with him, he gave me a dirty look again so I hung her bra on my light pole.

CLASSIC! I love it!!!!!:evilb:

machloosy 01-27-2012 10:09 AM

Ron that's classic :lolhit:

scarab63 01-27-2012 10:17 AM

Sorry big cat.....I gotta call bs on that one!!!!:bsflag:

endeavor1 01-27-2012 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by scarab63 (Post 3602953)

:party-smiley-004: :lolhit:

4bus 01-27-2012 11:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by scarab63 (Post 3602953)

Really bro, happens more than you know :coolcowboy:

Girls and boats, it's just to easy, sadly now I am retired

See the purple and yellow baja? Notice the sundeck? That is me in the shades......new recruits in the water asking how to get on.....you have to beat them off :) If you're boat isn't catching tail you must be one ugly mofo

Attachment 466044

PhantomChaos 01-27-2012 11:19 AM

Once had two guys at a bar

This part I believe. The rest.....not so much. :drink::drink::drink:

4bus 01-27-2012 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 3602994)
This part I believe. The rest.....not so much. :drink::drink::drink:

hahaha nice, I'll try anything once.....its only skin right? :lolhit:

POWERPLAY J 01-27-2012 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood (Post 3602833)
You guys need to find establishments that are more friendly to the go-fast crowd. Then the cheering will be more based on your docking skills and all will love the sound. Like Brown's Bar on Lake St. Clair:
http://i763.photobucket.com/albums/x...58Medium-1.jpg

Yup! Doesn't seem to be a problem around here. :evilb:

I've had it happen one time years ago at Beach Grill on Sun morning. Surprisingly last year I had a few blow boaters compliment the boat and how it sounds, didn't expect that...