Why such hate towards Outerlimits?

Notices

Why such hate towards Outerlimits?

Old 02-09-2012, 07:32 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

[QUOTE=kreed;3613238]
Originally Posted by madhatter42
I am a HUGE cheer leader, I love my dads boat. If you haven't ridden in one how can you say anything Frank. Come out on dads anytime you like.

The new ones are very light...the older ones are run down and worthless comparable to anything in the size/weight class. This is like the age old ferrari owner vs lamborghini owner bull****....don't accuse me of being a cheer-leader because I like my dads boat Frank...we've had many discussions about this, don't point me out of a crowd because I can do that on my own !

Everyone else trash talks, so what, I'm not allowed to? Don't group me with Dan, I'm an owners son, if I wanted a Cigarette/AT/Nortech, I'd get my dad to buy one..I don't....

I like to bring a rise out of these threads ( and occasionally in my pants), because I think the entire argument is so stupid it deserves a little comedy......ME !!!!!

A group of NE members fixed your post for ya Pat!.....
We believe this is what you were TRYING to say !!!

Best reguards, Squatting Dog
Old 02-09-2012, 07:37 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Oh sh!t!
Old 02-09-2012, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

hmm i see a trend.... and will keep whats going through my head to myself, my first post already ruffled some ACTUAL o/l owners feathers.
But this must be the reason Scot doesnt have or want kids, I'd hate to hand over the keys and throttles "I PAID" for so my kid could just tell everyone about how great "his boat" is

Last edited by Unlimited jd; 02-09-2012 at 07:50 AM.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:57 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by lil red
hmm i see a trend.... and will keep whats going through my head to myself, my first post already ruffled some ACTUAL o/l owners feathers.
But this must be the reason Scot doesnt have or want kids, I'd hate to hand over the keys and throttles "I PAID" for so my kid could just tell everyone about how great "his boat" is
Really that's why he has no kids??? Kev said it was because he was a selfish bastard
Old 02-09-2012, 07:59 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh jesus....hah you guys are dumb...
Old 02-09-2012, 08:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by kreed
Originally Posted by madhatter42
I am a HUGE cheer leader, I love my dads boat. If you haven't ridden in one how can you say anything Frank. Come out on dads anytime you like.

The new ones are very light...the older ones are run down and worthless comparable to anything in the size/weight class. This is like the age old ferrari owner vs lamborghini owner bull****....don't accuse me of being a cheer-leader because I like my dads boat Frank...we've had many discussions about this, don't point me out of a crowd because I can do that on my own !

Everyone else trash talks, so what, I'm not allowed to? Don't group me with Dan, I'm an owners son, if I wanted a Cigarette/AT/Nortech, I'd get my dad to buy one..I don't....

I like to bring a rise out of these threads ( and occasionally in my pants), because I think the entire argument is so stupid it deserves a little comedy......ME !!!!!

A group of NE members fixed your post for ya Pat!.....
We believe this is what you were TRYING to say !!!

Best reguards, Squatting Dog
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymTj_...layer_embedded

(tnks Nort)
Old 02-09-2012, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 110 Likes on 66 Posts

Hey, I just want everyone to know that Pat is a good friend and a good guy. We bust balls ALOT with each other and thats all my post was meant to do. Weve already laughed about it on the phone this morning as he was heading to his dads office to bring him a bagel! Hahaha....J/K Patrick.
All in good fun boys.....you too Danny boy!
Old 02-09-2012, 08:56 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I know Kevin, we all know your wife has your nuts in a sling over boating, and Jess pays for everything with Jeff...

Apparently you have to be 40 or above before you avoid the "Dad pays for everything" standard....right guys?

haha

Smile, it's Thursday, almost time for some Black Cadillacs.

Last edited by WildThing47; 02-09-2012 at 09:03 AM.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There's A LOT of ball busting that gets taken the wrong way by people who aren't actually involved in the convo... That's how my rivalry with the Sunsation guys got started
It's funny how serious people take this sh*t... (cough dominator Scott)
Old 02-09-2012, 09:32 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

You have no idea

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.