If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks for everyone's ideas and thoughts and configurations. We've got a lot of info to go off of. I appreciate it!

Sacramento, CA, USA
    My parents have some land not far from Fairfield. They might be selling it. One portion is 100 acres the other is 25. Buy the land so you can build whatever you want. The extra 10-15 minute drive is worth it.

Who the hell would want to spend all that cash to live in a "big-boy trailer park" (a regulated subdivision)? Where your next door residents let one rip and it rattles your dishes?? HELL NO!

Buy in the wild and deal with the drive. I have a simple test for s house location. Can you nude sunbathe on your front steps without someone seeing you? If have a good location.

No zoning is good zoning!

My Boats:
    1986 Century Coronado-Cardell
    I can really identify with wanting a toy barn. I am presently building a 36 X 76 steel building with three 22 x 12 roll up doors. Building will be two stories with guest rooms above. I have the site excavated but have not started the structure yet. When I am done, I am going to dump all my tool boxes on the floor and roll around in the wrenches like a dog rolls in fish guts, and then grin in ecstasy. Friends can join in, too.

Just don't roll over on the tools while you are nude sunbathing . You'll get a brandy new "SNAP-ON" tatoo....hehehe

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234