If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1000 Islands Poker Run 2002

Hey there everyone,Hows is everyones summer going ? Hope all is well.As much as I am enjoying it ,I am counting down till Aug 23 for our run here in Gananoque. Just thought I would post a message and see how many people are pumped up for the biggest , baddest and of course the BEST Poker run of the year !! I know my team of guys and our commity is really excited again as it approaches. If anyone has any questions or comments I can't wait to hear them.Take care everyone and have a great and safe summer.See you all in August.

Diamond Member #001 Charter Member C_Spray's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2000 Formula 382 with Innovation 600's
    Coastal North Carolina
    Wish I could make it this year. I did that run in 1999, and I have to say it is one of the best. Beautiful scenery and THE BEST community support. I've never seen anywhere near as many spectator boats at a Poker Run before or since.
    Retired! Boating full-time now.

My Boats:
    2009 FORMULA 292
    Lake George, NY it's not called "Queen of American Lakes" for nothin'!
    I wish I could go this year but the brother-in-law is getting married! Why THAT weekend? Have fun everyone!

Hustler 26
    I will be there. I'll be in Sterndrivespecs boat. We have rooms for Friday and Saturday night in A-bay. Hope to see you then. last year's run was the best. Lets hope the weather remebers.

Ill be there,skater Nauti-cat,& some friends Sray-cat 31 awsome,Cats- ass 31 american off shore, & more coming.

Platinum Member Platinum Member Reindl Powerboats's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Reindl 28 Vamp, Reindl One Design
    Heard it is awesome, unfortunately we are comitted to the Corpus Christi race in Texas that weekend! Hopefully next year we will see ya there!

Team Dysfunctional Charter Member Hot Boat's Avatar
    My Boats:
    28 Scarab, Blown 850+ Hp
    PUTNAM VALLEY, Hudson River Valley
    Jessica & I will be there as well with the Scarab along with a few friends who have a 38 formula and a 30 cobra cat. I cant wait.

Shane You know what you have to do........ Boats are more important.

Hey StrendriveSpec or any others, I'll be there too with my 77 yr old mom from Dallas, TX , my other bro from TX and my local bro. We grew up on the river and Watertown, now I live in NH and enjoyed last years run--IT WAS GREAT!!. Have a favor to ask one of your big runners. Our mom would just love a ride in one of the big boats that runs in the poker run. She says she'd wear a helmet if needed but just a quick ride in one of those would certainly make her day. She/we are staying at the Edgewood, second year ina row, and she makes the dock scene when they all show during the race!! IF anyone would spare a short time for a trip up the river in one---"much appreciated" for this thrill for her. At her age, you would make her day at 77!!! She is a very good shape lady--sorry no thongs on this one!!! Also, Sterndrive, I have a pic of you running last year that you can have or I can send you it via e-mail--let me know please....Let hope for another clear 85 degree day like the last one!!!

My Boats:
    Warlock 27WC F1-36
    Verona Beach, NY USA
    We'll be there!

Winni: I have to take my son to college on the 26th of August so I'm not 100% sure I'll make it this year ... but the odds are very good. If I'm there, I'ld be happy to take your mom for a ride. I had my 86 year old aunt out last weekend. I have a 280 Velocity and keep it very close to the Edgewood in ABay. Email me as it gets closer and we'll see if it works out. Bill

[email protected]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast