1000 Islands Poker Run 2002 >

1000 Islands Poker Run 2002

Notices

1000 Islands Poker Run 2002

Old 07-11-2002, 07:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1000 Islands Poker Run 2002

Hey there everyone,Hows is everyones summer going ? Hope all is well.As much as I am enjoying it ,I am counting down till Aug 23 for our run here in Gananoque. Just thought I would post a message and see how many people are pumped up for the biggest , baddest and of course the BEST Poker run of the year !! I know my team of guys and our commity is really excited again as it approaches. If anyone has any questions or comments I can't wait to hear them.Take care everyone and have a great and safe summer.See you all in August.
Old 07-11-2002, 08:02 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Wish I could make it this year. I did that run in 1999, and I have to say it is one of the best. Beautiful scenery and THE BEST community support. I've never seen anywhere near as many spectator boats at a Poker Run before or since.
Old 07-11-2002, 09:12 PM
Registered

I wish I could go this year but the brother-in-law is getting married! Why THAT weekend? Have fun everyone!
Old 07-11-2002, 09:19 PM
Hustler 26

I will be there. I'll be in Sterndrivespecs boat. We have rooms for Friday and Saturday night in A-bay. Hope to see you then. last year's run was the best. Lets hope the weather remebers.

Old 07-11-2002, 09:44 PM
onemomoto

Ill be there,skater Nauti-cat,& some friends Sray-cat 31 awsome,Cats- ass 31 american off shore, & more coming.

Old 07-11-2002, 10:10 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Heard it is awesome, unfortunately we are comitted to the Corpus Christi race in Texas that weekend! Hopefully next year we will see ya there!
Old 07-11-2002, 11:25 PM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Jessica & I will be there as well with the Scarab along with a few friends who have a 38 formula and a 30 cobra cat. I cant wait.

Shane You know what you have to do........ Boats are more important.
Old 07-12-2002, 12:53 AM
Winni

Hey StrendriveSpec or any others, I'll be there too with my 77 yr old mom from Dallas, TX , my other bro from TX and my local bro. We grew up on the river and Watertown, now I live in NH and enjoyed last years run--IT WAS GREAT!!. Have a favor to ask one of your big runners. Our mom would just love a ride in one of the big boats that runs in the poker run. She says she'd wear a helmet if needed but just a quick ride in one of those would certainly make her day. She/we are staying at the Edgewood, second year ina row, and she makes the dock scene when they all show during the race!! IF anyone would spare a short time for a trip up the river in one---"much appreciated" for this thrill for her. At her age, you would make her day at 77!!! She is a very good shape lady--sorry no thongs on this one!!! Also, Sterndrive, I have a pic of you running last year that you can have or I can send you it via e-mail--let me know please....Let hope for another clear 85 degree day like the last one!!!

Old 07-12-2002, 07:48 AM
Registered

We'll be there!

F1-36 VictoryOffshore.com
Old 07-12-2002, 09:02 AM
wilerty

Winni: I have to take my son to college on the 26th of August so I'm not 100% sure I'll make it this year ... but the odds are very good. If I'm there, I'ld be happy to take your mom for a ride. I had my 86 year old aunt out last weekend. I have a 280 Velocity and keep it very close to the Edgewood in ABay. Email me as it gets closer and we'll see if it works out. Bill

[email protected]

Quick Reply: 1000 Islands Poker Run 2002

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.