Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Should I go on TV interview for "American Greed"? (Local boat title scammer) >

Should I go on TV interview for "American Greed"? (Local boat title scammer)

Notices

Should I go on TV interview for "American Greed"? (Local boat title scammer)

Old 11-12-2012, 07:33 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Cj spoken from YOU the idiot who was glued to Mikes hip and did what ever he told you, then when Mike got busted you went licking the boots of anyone else in the industry crying like a baby

I have no problem with the truth and i will put my reputation up against yours anyday of the week
I happen to have kept most of my emails from Mike, and many of the finacial records from my days at the wharf.
Funny thing you should hear what those at the wharf say about you and why you had to movfe to California so go ahead idiot make my day

By the way how did thatt little time you did in jail for the "aleged" embezzlement at the wharf work out for you ???
Old 11-12-2012, 07:36 PM
Registered

By the way idiot (CJ) I was approched about this I did not go looking for them and i posted on here asking a question, but obviously that hasnt sunk into your muscle head

You are the same hot headed, immature, boot licking, tough guy you have always been. YOU DO NOT SCARE ME
Old 11-12-2012, 07:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cfischer
Marc, first off you are a phuckin idiot. you had absolutely nothing to do with the Vorce deal and you got fired because you're a worthless POS who thought he could sell boats. nobody liked you there and you used that marina to put together SOTW which you scammed people on. funny during the last one, you sold your boat to a guy that drove multiple hrs and for some odd reason you couldn't show up. wonder why?? maybe because you blew the motor on your last run and was afraid the guy might find out. you had no idea what Mike was doing. funny you always think you are the one that knew everything but your name never got mentioned during his case. now you think you're gonna go on american greed and run your mouth??? i am still very good friends with his brother and family and i'll kindly say this to you from me and his family and only once, stay the phuck out of it!! you have no idea who you're phucking with. every time something comes up about Vorce or the owners of Chief powerboats or any of the other places your worthless ass worked, you got screwed and you go on bashing them. now you're crossing lines dipchit. Mike made his mistakes and i'm not sticking up for him, but i'll step up for his family and tell you that you better shut your mouth. you worked at the wharf for 4 months and your attitude and big mouth got you canned. i can count so many times people came to us and said you told them you bought the wharf and how you owned so many boats. funny you should ask your last 4 wives who owned those boats. you ain't chit Marc and you want to get yourself involved, it'll bury you. you have anything else you'd like to say feel free to call me or better yet i'll be home for christmas, would love to speak to you face to face phuckhead
CJ
619-851-6769
Thought it might be good to copy this quote just in case LOL
Old 11-12-2012, 07:38 PM
Registered

don't know you man but the fact this punk comes on to ask such a dumb question pisses me off. i was close friends with this guy and his family and he's paying for what he's done. i'm no longer friends with him but his brother and i are still tight and when azzholes like Marc come on to act like he's so mocho and smear their name you're damn right i'm gonna say something. guys a looser and everyone in his town knows it. he comes on here and brings up this dumb chit because he's reaching for attention and friends. leave it alone
and this one
Old 11-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Registered

By the way CJ you obviously have not seen the court records to the guy i sold the boat to. Again you do not know what your talking about
Old 11-12-2012, 07:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boatme
Cj spoken from YOU the idiot who was glued to Mikes hip and did what ever he told you, then when Mike got busted you went licking the boots of anyone else in the industry crying like a baby

I have no problem with the truth and i will put my reputation up against yours anyday of the week
I happen to have kept most of my emails from Mike, and many of the finacial records from my days at the wharf.
Funny thing you should hear what those at the wharf say about you and why you had to movfe to California so go ahead idiot make my day

By the way how did thatt little time you did in jail for the "aleged" embezzlement at the wharf work out for you ???

Seems to me that you kind of answered your own question, if you have no problem with the truth and you're willing to put your reputation on the line than why are you asking people for their opinion about you appearing on a TV show? If you have nothing to hide and aren't afraid of any possible backlash from appearing on the show than why not?
Old 11-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 11-12-2012, 08:04 PM
Registered

Marc, first off you are a phuckin idiot. you had absolutely nothing to do with the Vorce deal and you got fired because you're a worthless POS who thought he could sell boats. nobody liked you there and you used that marina to put together SOTW which you scammed people on. funny during the last one, you sold your boat to a guy that drove multiple hrs and for some odd reason you couldn't show up. wonder why?? maybe because you blew the motor on your last run and was afraid the guy might find out. you had no idea what Mike was doing. funny you always think you are the one that knew everything but your name never got mentioned during his case. now you think you're gonna go on american greed and run your mouth??? i am still very good friends with his brother and family and i'll kindly say this to you from me and his family and only once, stay the phuck out of it!! you have no idea who you're phucking with. every time something comes up about Vorce or the owners of Chief powerboats or any of the other places your worthless ass worked, you got screwed and you go on bashing them. now you're crossing lines dipchit. Mike made his mistakes and i'm not sticking up for him, but i'll step up for his family and tell you that you better shut your mouth. you worked at the wharf for 4 months and your attitude and big mouth got you canned. i can count so many times people came to us and said you told them you bought the wharf and how you owned so many boats. funny you should ask your last 4 wives who owned those boats. you ain't chit Marc and you want to get yourself involved, it'll bury you. you have anything else you'd like to say feel free to call me or better yet i'll be home for christmas, would love to speak to you face to face phuckhead
CJ
619-851-6769
Time for a little clarification
1) You are right i had nothing to do with Mikes final demise I got out in time and CJ you have no clue what issues i saw with Mike's dealings ahead of his demise
2) I had been putting on SOTW with My partner Bob for YEARS prior to my employ with Mike.
3) I sold my boat to a guy during that time i was at the wharf and he blew up the motor. It never went to court it was settled out of court (court records are available if you want to pay for them) and much was aired on OSO years ago about this. Whats your point?
4)CJ you have no idea what i do or do not know of Mike's dealings then or now.
5) Chief powerboat was a fiasco and as someone has already indicated, in my long time on earth I seem to have tried to trust more than a few low lifes. And been involved in some interesting things.
6) As far as owning the wharf, I never owned it or said I did and neither did Mike. Mike leased it from someone else. My business card said general Manager not owner. I reported to Mike Vorce
7)Attacking my past wives and calling me names really does not make you look to good
8) Cj you say "you ain't chit Marc and you want to get yourself involved, it'll bury you. you have anything else you'd like to say feel free to call me or better yet i'll be home for Christmas, would love to speak to you face to face phuckhead" My question is this a threat? I do not ever remember addressing you in the beginning of this thread
9) While you seem to want to question my background and integrity. Tell us all why you were met at the wharf and taken away in hand cuffs by the police. What was the charge you had to return here from California for ??

CJ do not toss stones unless your house is clean, and I can post what i chose. I did not specificity ask for your blessing

Finally i will repeat this -- I was approached from this show "American Greed to talk about what i did know about Mike Vorce back when i worked for him, it is part of there entire story they are researching. Trust me, your threats do not scare me, and i am sure that the producers of the tv show would love to talk to you as well. Maybe they could feature you in an upcoming show
Old 11-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Don't have much to offer regarding the TV show. On another note between the subject marina job, the Chief boat fiasco and the SOTW lawsuits you've had some exciting years recently.
ed

Yes I have, not to mention my son worked for Fred at Trick Marine, and i used to sell boat trailers to Bill Hionois of the National Marine fiasco LOL

As the song goes "Lots of shady characters lots of dirty deals" the offshore world has seen its share
Old 11-12-2012, 08:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PQKEV
Go for it! It was big news back in the day, it would be an intersting episode!
It is going to happen if i am on screen or not. The reason for this post is they asked me to be on air just not sure i want to be on air, but in light of CJ's tantrum I am now leaning toward doing it
I am just a snipit in there entire deal. I am told the show will air around the last part of February 2013

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.