Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Should I go on TV interview for "American Greed"? (Local boat title scammer) >

Should I go on TV interview for "American Greed"? (Local boat title scammer)

Notices

Should I go on TV interview for "American Greed"? (Local boat title scammer)

Old 11-16-2012, 02:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boatme
Reports to the police???
No Idea what he is talking about , he post doesn't even make sense... but that is no surprise
Old 11-16-2012, 04:32 PM
never trade luck for skil
Gold Member

Originally Posted by tanner
No Idea what he is talking about , he post doesn't even make sense... but that is no surprise
who are u??? and how do u know me???
Old 11-16-2012, 05:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by smitty
what's done is done...move forward. Don't revisit the past.
+2
Old 11-16-2012, 06:37 PM
Registered

Out of RESPECT for Bobby Saccenti, I won't comment on the CHIEF POWERBOAT fiasco that you started. Remember I knew the truth!!!
Old 11-16-2012, 08:13 PM
Registered

I witnessed something similar happen in Nor Cal about 20 years ago, albeit on a much smaller scale. To the posters that are ripping the OP, if you lost money on a POS like this you would be asking for heads.

I dont have time right now to go in to detail, but I say do it. Just make sure your best interests are covered.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tonto
Out of RESPECT for Bobby Saccenti, I won't comment on the CHIEF POWERBOAT fiasco that you started. Remember I knew the truth!!!
I have no dog in the hunt, and while Mr. Fischer has sounded kind of harsh and Marc has sounded a little rash (here and in the past), I saw a thread from about a year ago on Chief Powerboats where Mr. Saccenti and Marc were talking about Chief and they were very civil. Someone, please tell the story to the rest of us.

Last edited by X-Rated30; 11-16-2012 at 10:54 PM.
Old 11-17-2012, 07:15 AM
Banned

Don't trust media they can edit anything they want to make one or the other look bad!Look at TV never the facts?They always change the story!It may come back to haunt you!!LOL
Old 11-17-2012, 07:31 AM
Registered

It was a conversation between myself and Marc
Old 11-17-2012, 12:57 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
I have no dog in the hunt, and while Mr. Fischer has sounded kind of harsh and Marc has sounded a little rash (here and in the past), I saw a thread from about a year ago on Chief Powerboats where Mr. Saccenti and Marc were talking about Chief and they were very civil. Someone, please tell the story to the rest of us.
i sound harsh because for yrs Marc has brought this chit up. anytime someone mentions poker runs, or Chief or even someone like Mike Vorce he claims he got screwed and he knows everything. i delt with him personally and never liked that guy. after hearing all the chit in his past i disliked him more. like i said its in the past and i am still close with Mikes family and if it takes me to defend them then i will. Marc claims he knows Mikes dad and has talked to him, whatever. i am sure Mr. Vorce will have no problem with Marc running his mouth about his son and a situation he had nothing to do with on national television. all you people that support Marc put yourself in the families shoes and see how you would feel. theres only a select group of people on this board that know the whole situation and everyone of them will tell you that Marcs a ***** and had absoultely nothing to do with the situation or knew Mike before he was hired at the Wharf.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:04 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by boatme
CJ (Charles Fisher) you do not listen -- They are doing a complete story on Mike before he was caught, and since he was put away. They are looking for information about what Mike was like prior to his arrests. And yes AG did find me not the other way around Hope this clears it up for you
I tell ya what Marc (Marc Blondin) besides everything you can read on the internet about the Mike Vorce case, enlighten us on what the world doesn't know about Mike before and after????? you knew him for 4 months before you got canned so please tell me what you know???? why wait to go on TV and get your 5 minutes of fame, tell the OSO family everything you know???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.