Old 05-02-2013, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Moron born every minute..
Old 05-02-2013, 07:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow, I'm not sure I would have been laughing!! That is how things go real bad real quick!!
They had to have seen that pontoon way before they came up on it so the time to get a safe distance was very obtainable, these boats were not running hard at all so time was not an issue!
Old 05-02-2013, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 239 Likes on 92 Posts

I boat on the river and that is pretty much normal operating proceedure for the skinny spots. I have been forced out close to weeds on busy weekends going to the sandbar and back!! NOT A DCB ISSUE!! Leave the brand alone!! Would the vidio be posted if it was a Nordic, Magic, Advantage, etc.? I think not. Whatever...
Old 05-02-2013, 08:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Deffinatley not a brand issue, I grew up in Parker and spent more time in the water than on dry land!! I can tell you a boat flying up on someone like that normaly ended up with a brawl at the dock! These guys in the pontoon clearly didn't have a problem with it, took it as a great picture or video opportunity !!

Last edited by Rwbrew3; 05-02-2013 at 08:24 PM.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 05-02-2013, 08:28 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

I was just there for Desert Storm. I drove a rental up the river and it was the norm on my trip. The crazy river guys there fly up that narrow river. Not just the DCB's lots of Magic, Advantage, Nordic, Eliminators doing just the same. I could tell it was a pretty average day up the river.
By the way, it was one of the prettiest places I've ever seen. Can't wait to go sometime with my DCB. It is a very cool place to boat.......God Bless America!
Old 05-02-2013, 08:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Setting the Record Straight

1. I posted the Video and I own a DCB. It is not a DCB issue but a dumbass boater issue. It's not the norm for Lake Havasu! I live there! I posted it to call the guy out for doing something really dumb. I bet many will remember the boat and stay away from it.

2. Listen to the audio and you will hear several awe Shi*$@'s and then the laughter which was the elation that they were still alive!
A Quote from my facebook page from someone on the pontoon:
"Mike didn't know him he was as horrified as we all were. The guy got sandwiched in between boats, caught in waves, and was probably really drunk coming back from pirates cove."

Last edited by patyacht; 05-02-2013 at 08:31 PM.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

lots of traffic over there, didn't seem like a close call to me pontoons don't exactly change direction quickly at that speed.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by patyacht
1. I posted the Video and I own a DCB. It is not a DCB issue but a dumbass boater issue. It's not the norm for Lake Havasu! I live there! I posted it to call the guy out for doing something really dumb. I bet many will remember the boat and stay away from it.

2. Listen to the audio and you will hear several awe Shi*$@'s and then the laughter which was the elation that they were still alive!
A Quote from my facebook page from someone on the pontoon:
"Mike didn't know him he was as horrified as we all were. The guy got sandwiched in between boats, caught in waves, and was probably really drunk coming back from pirates cove."
Not a brand issue but a captain issue...and that captain needs his azz whipped.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.