Old 11-13-2002, 09:47 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

50K tops.
Old 11-13-2002, 09:56 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

thisistank I was wondering the same thing? I think the Jersey one is COBRA BOATS and the wet coast one is COBRA PERFORMANCE BOATS. Either way I would think it would be infringment. The west coast one claims to be comming out with a tunnel soon also. Fatdaddy,I have seen one outboard setup selling for about 40 with older motors and I have seen one sell for about 60+ with newer motors.I think its a matter of finding a buyer who is really serious about buying and you have exactly what he wants
Old 11-13-2002, 09:57 PM
Registered

Ron: I was thinking same. I have to get around to relisting on OSO or start looking to trade in.

Catmando: I don't know Munky or his shockwave
Old 11-13-2002, 10:00 PM
Registered

TWOK's: I totally agree. This is a great boat for the money, I just got to find someone who wants to part w/ the $ in order to start looking for a replacement. I'm not planning on buying new so a trade will not be easy.
Old 11-13-2002, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

fatdaddy, post the kind of trade your looking for cause ya never know!
Old 11-13-2002, 10:39 PM
Registered

I'm looking for a 30 + ft. v bottom w/ a decent cabin for the kids.
Old 11-14-2002, 01:35 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Question

Have you tried offering to sell with or without power? I would think the engines would bring you good $$$. The Cobra's on the East Coast everyone is familiar with them locally. You may want to try advertising it down south. It may be a hard sell with the company vanishing and now just starting to appear again...

I know with my boat being over powered no one even made any offers. I took the power off of it and sold that. The next day the boat sold. Could have been just pure luck too........

I too would like to know how the name registration works in this country. Is it by state? When BULLET BOATS, INC. in New Jersey was in business, I also found a Bass Boat manufacturer in Tennessee using the exact same name.

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 11-14-2002, 05:48 AM
Registered

We recently started a new company (not boating related). I believe the name is strictly by state. Further, if a name you want a name that is already taken in a state, it is ussually easy to get around by "Cobra Boats of Idaho" vs. Cobra Boats.

Not sure how this is affected when an easily recognized name is involved. I'm sure you might get in hot water if you decided to use "Microsoft of Missouri"

Fatdaddy - I would think mid 40's on your boat would be a good price at the end of the season. You've got awesome graphics that I'm sure cost you big $$$'s. Unfortunately, they may scare some more conservative (read that as married) people off. This could reduce the number of potential buyers.

After running my Cobra for a full season, I think the boats really shine on large inland water or even the Great Lakes most days. I don't think you could find water too rough unless you go offshore. Maybe there is a way you could advertise in the LOTO area??

Good Luck!

Quick Reply: anyone heard of cobra boats???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.