Notices

XSpower HEADERS

Old 04-22-2014, 09:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bulitz
in a free courty every one says what he wants, but the decision is simple . or you buy these XS headers for $1470 shipped worldwide or you pay $3500-$5000 for a set of branded headers .
also you can buy a secound hand USED branded headers for $2000 if you want. i personaly decided to try the XS headers for $1470 shipped there was NO comparison in price.
Since these clowns still haven't called back, maybe you can answer my question since you bought a set. How wide are they?
Old 04-23-2014, 06:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I learned a lot about headers during my build. When you buy production made headers that's exactly what you get. on fountains side by side application the tubes have an 1/8 inch between the motors them making it near impossible to change spark plugs, and to take the valve cover off which means you then have to pull the header. Just a headache all around. However when you purchase headers from those whom are the best in the business things turn out to be the best. when I put my big tube dry Stellings on after Randy worked his magic for my application things couldn't have turned out better. Just a real work of art. 4 inches between the pipes with plenty of room to pull the valve covers off. As previously mentioned, if you cant get your hands on a good set of headers from those who have been in the business for quite some time I would purchase a quality performance manifold and stay clear of the headaches that come hand in hand with "off the shelf" headers.
Old 04-23-2014, 08:27 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by BLUEMAGIC
I learned a lot about headers during my build. When you buy production made headers that's exactly what you get. on fountains side by side application the tubes have an 1/8 inch between the motors them making it near impossible to change spark plugs, and to take the valve cover off which means you then have to pull the header. Just a headache all around. However when you purchase headers from those whom are the best in the business things turn out to be the best. when I put my big tube dry Stellings on after Randy worked his magic for my application things couldn't have turned out better. Just a real work of art. 4 inches between the pipes with plenty of room to pull the valve covers off. As previously mentioned, if you cant get your hands on a good set of headers from those who have been in the business for quite some time I would purchase a quality performance manifold and stay clear of the headaches that come hand in hand with "off the shelf" headers.
That's just the 32, plenty of room with cmi side by side 35,38,42
Old 04-23-2014, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I found this in National Dragster.
http://www.stainlessheaders.com/marine_headers
Old 04-23-2014, 04:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes that's true, the 32 and 29 twin are built tighter than a shoe horn ha
Old 04-23-2014, 11:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 817 Likes on 374 Posts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]522536[/ATTACH]
Are you guys ****ting me, these look like a kindergartner built them!!! These guys built a bunch of turbo manifolds for jap cars that quickly fell apart, you get what you pay for. Just buy stainless marine gen 3's if you want durability, Smitty
Attached Thumbnails XSpower HEADERS-junk.jpg  
Old 04-24-2014, 08:37 AM
Registered

Received 700 Likes on 354 Posts

Originally Posted by articfriends
Are you guys ****ting me, these look like a kindergartner built them!!! These guys built a bunch of turbo manifolds for jap cars that quickly fell apart, you get what you pay for. Just buy stainless marine gen 3's if you want durability, Smitty
in the welding world,,we call them welds a bunch of grapes,,done by the Gallo brothers.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:51 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,116 Likes on 1,403 Posts

Procomp, Ebay, and Walmart business model. Works for those three apparently.
Old 04-24-2014, 09:11 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by articfriends
Thats unreal....., especially with stainless.... The first time I tiged stainless I was in awe at how nicely it welds compared to crap mild steel dom. That looks like a stoned kid in high school metal shop did it.
Old 03-22-2015, 11:42 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Well I bought 2 sets here are the pics, they don't look nothing like that crap picture above[ATTACH=CONFIG]538895[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]538896[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]538897[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]538898[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]538899[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]538900[/ATTACH]

I don't work for the company but I called him 4 times in one day and had no issues, they are jacketed not injected
Attached Images       

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.