Notices

Dana Marine Products

Old 07-25-2014, 01:04 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

U were nt in the bathroom with the catalog were you ? Just messin.
Old 07-26-2014, 10:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Having a phone in the bathroom would have been in little odd.
Old 07-27-2014, 05:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hope all works out with new location and management. I went through; the same thing last year wanting to buy as dealer. I felt like I had to beg just to buy something, like it was a burden for a order to be taken.
Old 07-27-2014, 10:06 PM
Emerlad Coast PwrBt club
Gold Member

First off thank u, and best of luck. I know it's going to be a tough road to repair. I hope and pray you can turn the company around.
Old 07-28-2014, 01:27 AM
Registered

My experience with Dana has never been good as I've said before. However, Bob is awesome! Helped me and a friend on two non-related transactions a couple years ago and he was't even working for Dana at the time.. Could be wrong but I bet your service experience with Bob will be polar opposite of what you have seen from Dana. Give him a chance if you can; he's a good guy by my standards. I've been to the facility and worked with both. The two personalities could not be more different. Good luck Bob! It might work out for you if you are empowered to keep Dana off the phones etc..
Old 09-22-2014, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 66 Likes on 38 Posts

Does anyone know if these guys are doing business yet?
Old 09-22-2014, 04:18 PM
Registered

Hi, yes, we are processing orders and shipping boxes daily. Feel free to give me a call if you need assistance.

Thanks,
Bob 714-630-3905
Old 09-22-2014, 05:01 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Good so you got out of the ER and alive & well again. How about posting a link to your parts currently. Also what about dealer sign up. I tried and tried before but will not bring that up again. THX and good luck.
Old 09-22-2014, 08:25 PM
Registered

Yes, we're out of the ER. Still on heavy meds with a portable IV though. And a breathing machine.....with a walker. Working hard right now to get inventory built back up. Things won't be ideal for a little while. They were just too far gone. But, I'm making progress.

The website is just about ready to turn back on. In the mean time you can contact me and I can forward you a dealer application.
Old 09-22-2014, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Dana Marine
Yes, we're out of the ER. Still on heavy meds with a portable IV though. And a breathing machine.....with a walker. Working hard right now to get inventory built back up. Things won't be ideal for a little while. They were just too far gone. But, I'm making progress.

The website is just about ready to turn back on. In the mean time you can contact me and I can forward you a dealer application.
I have read this thread and others about the bad service that customers have received. I truly applaud for laying it out there and pledging to make it better. If the reviews come back good I am sure that you will get a lot more business that you currently get. Just know that you have a high hurdle to cross.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.