Notices

Teague Custom Marine

Old 01-16-2015, 07:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My powertrain refresh is complete and big thanks to John and Bob Teague, and all at TCM! Boat looks great and all the work/rigging is flawless as expected. Absolutely no surprises along the way which is really rare in this damn sport we all love. Seems that when you undertake a project as big as this there is always the old "well we ran into this or ran into that" Not at Teague, they have there program wired tight and are so open and honest along the journey.

JT worked his ass off on my boat making it perfect, lots of testing and tweaking. I am confident when she hits the water in March that it will perform perfectly. Great experience and a customer for life!
Old 01-16-2015, 08:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I've got to say thanks for this post - after all of the other negative engine stories I didn't know which, if any, of the OSO banner advertisers could be trusted anymore.

I've yet to have any reason to work with Teague - but they are now on the top of my list when the time comes!
Old 01-16-2015, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

Lets have some photos!