Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who's going to make it to the Fall Havasu Poker run???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/32984-whos-going-make-fall-havasu-poker-run.html)

PhantomChaos 09-17-2002 01:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yeah...........we had a great time last time!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Here for more photos.

thisistank 09-17-2002 03:03 PM

G-money.......Then it's off to buy a certain green Cafe Racer with twin Red motors!!:D :D :D

Steamin' Rice,

I can't help it if everyones calling me up wanting to party with me and hang out with me!! Well, ok it may be Kelly they really want to hang out with:rolleyes:

:D :D :D :D

Tank

Uncle Toys 09-17-2002 03:27 PM

Tank - It's not Kelly, it's those kewl backflips you do off boat transomes ;)

PhantomChaos 09-17-2002 03:40 PM

Uncle Toys-

You gonna be out there for this? I found your tape I made for you yesterday, and your address.

thisistank 09-17-2002 03:59 PM

Originally posted by Uncle Toys
Tank - It's not Kelly, it's those kewl backflips you do off boat transomes ;)
Joe!! You are my hero you crazy bastard!!:D :D :D

Dont forget you were there doing them too!:eek:

Bro you going to make it to this.....I don't think I should even have to ask actually...It's kind've just a known fact you'll be there:D :D :D

Uncle Toys 09-17-2002 04:06 PM

Tank – Wasn’t sure, but then I heard you say that Nort’s buying. Shoot, now I have to go :D

Nort - No need to mail it, just bring the tape with you. It's only three weeks away - right? Damn, I better get the paper work in.

PhantomChaos 09-17-2002 06:31 PM

UT- Get the paper work in! I'll probably mail it to you anyway. Otherwise you'll never get it.

burtandnancy 09-17-2002 07:48 PM

No, Fred is only bringing ONE of his 40 Halletts: the new red, white and blue one. I'm not sure, but the yellow one is staying at IMCO Nevada that week-end.
Someone asked Fred not to buy any more Halletts until the rest of us get at least one.
Is it legal (and safe) to anchor off the cove and swim in to the drivers meeting? Nancy is a great swimmer. Is someone going to offer shuttle service?

Havasu Cig 09-17-2002 08:04 PM

We were there a couple of years ago for the Tunnel regatta Poker run and that is exactly what people were doing for the drivers meeting. They were leaving someone in the boat, and the drivers were swimming in.

rick32 09-17-2002 08:04 PM

Now hear this , now hear this : I just discussed this with Norty. ....... ** Tank is now buying.....

** That right ladies and gents.... The illustrious Tank is now buying rounds & demonstrating " The Flying Camel Manuvre' " for the first 50 folks who show up..... For those interested, be at the Topok Bar for Cocktails & Live Entertainment on Sat at say........ 2:30 - 3ish.....

Thats all for now.............

Rick32 :D :D :D :D