Notices

Dammit Gino WTF happened

Old 11-14-2015, 03:57 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by donzi matt
I saw some snow flakes blowing around and thought winter must be close.

Then I came home and read this thread and thought yup, winter is definitely here.

Still nice and warm over here! Posting from the marina at little harbor currently in board shorts and tank top with a cold beer
Old 11-14-2015, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
You're right with the guy last year....for such a good memory I would assume you should know it hasn't been for sale that long being I have only owned it 2 years.....however let's assume it's been 2 years.....so what? Doesn't effect you? Not sure what it had to do with anything other than a straight dig at me.

The Fountain comment is a general in jest comment (fountain skanks) just like the Cig one about their logos and owners....yet you went to a personal approach on my...class act.

How I purpose something....if it's not your boat, your interest in buying, or have anything to do with you....keep your nose out of it and your comments to yourself.
You're wrong , you pretty much said fountains stink.
When dishing from the woe is me line, caution is advised.
Old 11-14-2015, 06:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by buck35
You're wrong , you pretty much said fountains stink.
When dishing from the woe is me line, caution is advised.
Ahhh yes...someone that knows my own opinion on something better than myself.

Please good sir, tell me more about me and my likes or dislikes since you seem to know them so well.

I hate the beak so bad that openly talked about getting one prior to the Sonic. Actually if the Sonic didn't go for sale the day it did I.would be the proud owner of a fountain today and would be just as happy about it.

But it's easier to blindly bash....so please.....carry on.

Last edited by Nate5.0; 11-14-2015 at 06:39 PM.
Old 11-14-2015, 06:54 PM
Registered

You young sir believe you live in mecca and cast boulders at everyone else and think you should be immune to any response.
Yes its warm where you live, and you're surrounded by wealthy people, many are crooks.
its about to be winter here , but you know what, I don't even have a key to my house because I don't need one .
Old 11-14-2015, 07:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by buck35
You young sir believe you live in mecca and cast boulders at everyone else and think you should be immune to any response.
Yes its warm where you live, and you're surrounded by wealthy people, many are crooks.
its about to be winter here , but you know what, I don't even have a key to my house because I don't need one .

I don't need one either...make you special? I don't live in a crime ridden neighborhood for of thugs and would be robbers?

I am glad you lice in a safe area or in an area with land....I hope we all be safe and sane regardless of issues or personal thoughts.

That said I don't live in any fantacy land....most younwould never want to live in my shoes...promise you that
Old 11-14-2015, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Can you imagine the logistics hassle of owning/operating/staffing a restaurant 160 miles from a major city (Miami)? Then add in the insane rent of Key West!

You might have to sell hundreds of $5 burgers every day 7 days a week just to break even on the rent!
if youre renting yes. if you own the property your business is on youll have much less overhead.
Old 11-14-2015, 07:24 PM
Registered

Think you missed the point of the last few posts.

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
I don't need one either...make you special? I don't live in a crime ridden neighborhood for of thugs and would be robbers?

I am glad you lice in a safe area or in an area with land....I hope we all be safe and sane regardless of issues or personal thoughts.

That said I don't live in any fantacy land....most younwould never want to live in my shoes...promise you that
Old 11-14-2015, 07:25 PM
Registered

No harm no foul, I said many months ago I wasn't going to go down this road, and I'm not going to.
I did not disparage you're boat , family, or home!
Old 11-14-2015, 07:29 PM
Registered

Old 11-14-2015, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by donzi matt
I saw some snow flakes blowing around and thought winter must be close.

Then I came home and read this thread and thought yup, winter is definitely here.
isnt it great how its not my thread this year?!?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.