Notices

Dammit Gino WTF happened

Old 11-15-2015, 07:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

With so many gourmet Burger joints out there, what makes Burger Fi so special?
Old 11-15-2015, 07:40 PM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

Originally Posted by pm203
With so many gourmet Burger joints out there, what makes Burger Fi so special?
They claim better quality meat and I can attest to the better selection of beers on tap!

They recently opened one in Jupiter (next to Tiger Wood's new restaurant and other high end places). BurgerFi is always busy but the parking blows and they need to move a lot of traffic through the place to cover the rent. http://harboursideplace.com/
Old 11-15-2015, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Just come out to the west coast and have the original - In n out baby.
Old 11-15-2015, 08:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
Just come out to the west coast and have the original - In n out baby.
I spent $25 in cab fare to try the one in Vegas last year when I went to SEMA.......It was ridiculously busy,,standing room only and the meal was cheap like McDonalds but it wasn't exactly the best burger I have ever had.
Old 11-15-2015, 10:21 PM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
I spent $25 in cab fare to try the one in Vegas last year when I went to SEMA.......It was ridiculously busy,,standing room only and the meal was cheap like McDonalds but it wasn't exactly the best burger I have ever had.
Are you sure it wasn't to many in and out logos on the burger wrappping........ just joking
Old 11-15-2015, 10:47 PM
Registered

Received 598 Likes on 243 Posts

In and Out was good when i visited back in Michigan years ago because they put olives on their burgers..

we had Fabels in Grand Rapids and the Mister Fabulous had olives on their burgers. Back in the day their Double Fabulous burgers blew everything away.

Even those chitty little White Castle burger snacks

Don't see any of them here in Florida but after hearing about this new Burger Fi joint on this thread i find out we have one 4 miles down the road in some chity strip mall out by 41 and the Ever Glades

Making me hungry

MMM Cheeseburger

Last edited by tommymonza; 11-15-2015 at 10:50 PM.
Old 11-16-2015, 07:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by J-Bonz
Are you sure it wasn't to many in and out logos on the burger wrappping........ just joking
Actually "In and Out" has a very simple menu, employees dressed in white (like the 1960's) and literally it was standing room only in the place! Looks like a perfect tri-fecta!

They don't own microwaves or freezers so the food is as fresh as possible and the company is owned by the great grandaughter of the founders! She is about 33, is a drag racer and is the cutest billionairess hamburger joint owner I have ever seen! She likes to fall in love (married 4 times so far) so some of you single guys might have a chance!
Old 11-16-2015, 07:32 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

Went to Burger Fi when we were in Florida last year, it was good not much more than that. Still a fan of Five Guys.
Old 11-16-2015, 11:11 AM
Registered

Received 82 Likes on 34 Posts

I was in California for business a lot in the early 2000's and did In n out every chance I got. Here we have multiple choices. We have a restaurant chain here called White Spot. The chain started in the 1920's and they are in every town in BC. They started a fast food burger joint called Triple O's, its very good. Then we have Five Guys and Fatburger, both are a little different from the American restaurants, they serve angus beef. Fatburger also has beer, wine, and some mixed drinks. A&W here is also very good. Its not part of the American chain, completely different menu and taste. Plus all the normal fast food places. A burger joint here is almost as crazy as trying to establish a pizza chain franchise.
Old 11-16-2015, 11:20 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

The only thing I like about In & Out is their hours when I end up traveling west. That's it. It's like White Castle IMHO.
I'm a big Five Guys fan; been going there (to the original one in the DC area, before the brothers got the dad to agree to franchise) for 20+ years.

But BurgerFi is a completely different league. The ingredients are fresher, the atmosphere is much more modern; not greasy spoon; and the side menu items trumps any of the other burger chains.

I will also say that TheCounter is even better than BurgerFi.
http://www.thecounterburger.com/locations/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.