If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    1995 Nova Spyder
    Maximo FLA
    Originally posted by traviss

Here I sit all broken hearted when to **** but only farted, as I got up to wipe my ass out came the gas. It was a nasty sight , pants around my ankles and **** all over and all I wish is that I was clean and sober. As I move around with a big.. big.. frown I soon notice I might just drown.. I open the window to let the water roar and there goes my beer right out the door. Now I'm pissed and drunk as I stroke my skunk waiting for relief, but sure enough smells like a nasty qweef. The ****ter shoots water 5 ft high theres **** floating I think I might die. As I rip the john off of the floor my pants around my ankles I scrammble out the door, now all covered in **** and water all over the floor, I stumble outside to give the john a toss and by golly the nieghbors are at a loss. The one guy yells and the other guy laugh's and all I had to say was I F%^ked there wifes half to death..

That a boy Trav
    Last edited by ragtop409; 10-12-2002 at 10:31 PM.

My Boats:
    1990 Baja 190 DSR
    Lewis Center, Ohio

My Boats:
    1989 18.5 ft XLT powerplay
    On the river
    As I picked her up from her house all I could think was getting in her mouth. Wined her, dined... but knew it was a while before I 69'd her.. As she jumped in my ride I glanced at her hide, all wrapped in leather and smooth as a feather she sat it down on my seat and I couldn't speak. We ended up at a high class place, her eating dinner and me thinkin about shootin it on her face. We left there all full and fat, drove back to her house so I could hit dat ass. She was a walking dream all tight with leather and I knew I had to have her forever. We made our way into her bedroom , and my wing wing was going vroom vroom.. as she removed her clothes and laid on the bed as soon as I knew it she was givin head.. She went crazy like a baboon, smackin her ass and makin her cry, and she knew I was her guy. All night long she kept goin.. goin.. till i had no more, then i thought she seems like a w^*ore. I ran like hell and washed off all the filth and glanced at her and said your worthless and I am going to find a MILF!

how dat fools...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12