Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
32Fever; did you see that 33' Power Play on St. Joseph River Saturday... >

32Fever; did you see that 33' Power Play on St. Joseph River Saturday...

Notices

32Fever; did you see that 33' Power Play on St. Joseph River Saturday...

Old 10-14-2002, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts
Default 32Fever; did you see that 33' Power Play on St. Joseph River Saturday...

I was heading in from the lake just after talking with you guys out by the pier heads and I had just passed under the M63 bridge when a really nice looking 33' Power Play came rumbling by. It was a beautiful boat, all white with purple, pink and black accents. Did you see him? You may have missed him if you headed south after I headed in.

Anyway, I never saw the boat around St. Joe before----must be new in the area.
Old 10-14-2002, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think that's the boat that I had some interest in. Did it have blowers ? If so that boat is supposed to run REAL good.
I just can't any decent background info on it and to get it I would have to spread myself pretty thin.
Old 10-14-2002, 05:45 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Mark,
Yes, we saw it. We were just getting ready to head South to New Buffalo and he came out in the lake and headed North towards South Haven. Had maybe 5 people or so on the boat.

It was white with purple and one sweet looking boat. I also haven't seen it around. I waved at them, but they kept going, must not have been looking. I thought "is that a Powerplay? Is that a Powerplay?, sure looks like a PP" Haven't seen one around except Guido's and I didn't see his at all this summer. It sure was running well. They look good when they are running, that's for sure.

I wonder if they just got the boat????? I hope it doesn't have blowers.....we don't need any more 90+ mph boats around here. LOL! I like my current boat budget fine, if all these boats start flying by me, I'm just going to have to fix that, and wifey won't be liking that! LOL!

Mark
Old 10-14-2002, 10:10 PM
Registered

32Fever/Mark,

Did you run him? I waved at him as we passed each other and he waved back. It sounded like he had stock engines.....or maybe I should say; stock exhaust. Some of these guys run some sleeper wet stock sounding exhaust, but then are running blowers on their engines---it can really fool ya when running up to them for a match

I hope he is in the area, it'll be nice to have another nice muscle boat around. Well, I'm quite sure we'll find out who he is one way or another
Old 10-14-2002, 10:46 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Now why would you think I would run someone???? LOL! Am I THAT obvious?

Actually, didn't run him because we were getting ready to head the other direction. But I do love to run. Don't care if I win or lose, it's just a blast, that's why I bought a boat like this.
Old 10-15-2002, 05:55 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mark with your stellings you could'nt sneek up on someone in a coma!!!!but then again who's sneeking right!!!that thing wakes the Dead!!!!
Old 10-15-2002, 06:52 AM
Registered

I guess it wasn't the boat I'm talking about, because the one I'm talking about used to be Guido's.
It is for sale at TAG.
Old 10-15-2002, 08:26 AM
Registered

I looked at Guido's 33' Power Play before I bought my A/T. He definately has blowers on it with Stainless dry exhaust and it is VERY fast. I saw Guido out with it last year. He was parked/anchored by Grand Mere with Doctor Dave and all the others in waist deep water. I had gone further south for a while (down to Warren Dunes) and then came back their way and anchored with them. We didn't stay as long as they did, but if we would have run him he would have dusted me good!