Notices

Power Play

Old 11-07-2002, 09:17 AM
Twin screws

Default Power Play

Call me when you check out that boat Gigster. No one needs to know who this is Gig, and if you tell anyone I'll have to tell them how you feel about birthdays, you big puss.

Old 11-07-2002, 10:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Twin screws

The only thing I have to say about birthdays is: I have not had near as many of them as you have so I still find the exciting!
Old 11-07-2002, 06:50 PM
Twin screws

I have no intention of getting into a pissing battle with you but, all I can say is you look as if you have had at least 10 more birhtdays than me. Have you looked at those boats yet puss? Please don't mention it to anyone but, I think she is going to let me order that new boat. That would be the cats meow. You should know about MEOW'S because you are such a puss, birthday boy. I'm real tempted to let the cat out of the bag about you puss. If you don't be real carful I will.

Old 11-07-2002, 11:33 PM
Registered

Man, This was easy to figure out! Hint- 35 for sale!
Old 11-08-2002, 06:13 AM
Twin screws

Alli-Runner, Your a smart guy. Keven mentioned you may be getting a new boat. What are you looking at?

Old 11-08-2002, 06:46 AM
Registered

Twin Screws

What's this, and I quote, " I think she is going to let me order that new boat." That's crap! Did SHE tell you what color pants you would be wearing today too. Puss...let's talk puss. Gee whis, if this isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.

Yes, I have checked them out. Online the pics look great and speeds look reasonable too. I'm going to call some dealers for more info. I still like a windshield though.
Old 11-08-2002, 11:12 AM
Registered

Twin Screws,
Still can't make my mind up and really waiting for the economy to come around!
Old 11-08-2002, 01:08 PM
Twin screws

Alli Runner,
Yea, Yea, I'm still waiting on the economy too but, I know what kind of boat I'm looking at. Are you going to tell me what your looking for or you want me to guess? Oh that's right you are looking for a beak boat too, aren't you? Did puss tell you about the 29 they have at the dealer up on hwy. 369? Beautiful boat, and he will almost give it to you. He needs to unload it badly, so take a look at it before you buy. Good luck.
By the who ever is having the party tonight, thanks for the invite.

Old 11-08-2002, 01:14 PM
Twin screws

Seadated,
You need to get over wanting a windshield. Why do you think only a beak boat has one? Call me if you decide to go look at the Power Play, I'll let you buy me a ticket and take me with you. Hope you have a good time at the party tonight, be careful.

Old 11-11-2002, 02:41 PM
Registered

TwinScrews- Sorry if I missed anyone and it wasn't because of any reason other than I'm a dumb a$$ and didn't remember everyone. I called most everyone and verified the list with several folks. In the future we should have everyones name,# and address and that should help a little. If anyone should have been there, it is the folks who know how to give the PUSS a hard time, right old man Gig.

Roger

Quick Reply: Power Play

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.