Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO Southern Ohio SHOOTOUT....Ohio River, BE THERE (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/35522-oso-southern-ohio-shootout-ohio-river-there.html)

Allan4 10-30-2002 10:06 PM

Scott, Newport on the Levy, Mainstreet in Cincy or Mount Adams.

I checked the weather report a few minutes ago. 46 and Sunny. I am all for running this thing. We could run into rain next weekend, although it could also be 60 and sunny as we still have a few of those days left in November, as we always do. I say run it, and we can always head back out next weekend if guys like Tom want to head down. However, I will roll with whatever you all want to do. Post here in the next two days so we can decide what to do. We can always do both. Later.

Allan4 10-30-2002 10:09 PM

Tom...gotta love the "10 quarts of oil in the bilge" comments you got.....HAHAHA>.....they run pretty good with thrown rods HAHAHAHAAAAA I heard it run, I'm the guy in the Outlaw that towed you in. There is a clown in every bunch....;)

CigBoat 10-31-2002 06:04 AM

Weather.com says 52 for sunday now every day it has been going up!

CigBoat 10-31-2002 06:28 AM

Birddog sure we cant get change your mind the forecast is geting higher and higher everyday you might have to bring a swim suit by Sunday.

CFD5 10-31-2002 09:39 AM

Allan4, sorry but I can't make it on Sunday. I ride every Sunday and missed last week. Heading to Haspin with a couple buddies so maybe next Sat. if you guys decide to do it again.
Later

Allan4 10-31-2002 10:04 PM

To: Mr. CFD5
RE: Acting like a pu**y

Dear Mr CFD5,

I regret to inform you that you are acting like a dry, unused pu**sy. After further dicussions with our colleages, merlin and I have decided missing this event will cost you one testicle. That will leave you with no testicles what so ever, or........BALL LESS. I truly hope you will reconsider your position on this matter or you will be plagued with a lifetime of uncontrolable rectum spasms. Mr.November needs to get his priorities straight or risk spending the rest of your life shearing the bolts off your crapper everytime you process dinner.

Sincerely Yours,

A4

Allan4 10-31-2002 10:14 PM

By the way (everyone but CFD5) I am more concerned about pecipitation than I am temp. Sunny and 50 seems pretty good for Nov. The only downfall is that Tom and a few others will not be able to make it. I think we should shoot for this weekend and then if next weekend proves to be good weather, fire them up again. It is supposed to rain Monday night and tuesday, keep in mind the river is really clean right now and no rain is forecasted until after Sunday. My .02, up to you guys, I may head out regardless. I will definitely be there both days. Infact I think both days would be awesome, not sure about you all Later, Allan

Rick252 11-01-2002 09:31 AM

Originally posted by Allan4
To: Mr. CFD5
RE: Acting like a pu**y

Dear Mr CFD5,

I regret to inform you that you are acting like a dry, unused pu**sy. After further dicussions with our colleages, merlin and I have decided missing this event will cost you one testicle. That will leave you with no testicles what so ever, or........BALL LESS. I truly hope you will reconsider your position on this matter or you will be plagued with a lifetime of uncontrolable rectum spasms. Mr.November needs to get his priorities straight or risk spending the rest of your life shearing the bolts off your crapper everytime you process dinner.

Sincerely Yours,

A4

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Allan4 11-01-2002 07:51 PM

What's the final decision, this Sunday or next? I willl assume this Sunday unless I hear otherwise. Bring some antifreeze if you want to put 'er away for the winter. Enviro freindly is the best.....I think Sierra makes one. Later

merlin540 11-01-2002 08:21 PM

i say next sunday i am putting my ao back together that i got back from the paint shop yesterday so that you guys can get a preview of the 2003 year paint scheme. if i push it it will be done for sunday what do you guys think????????????? let me know tomorrow see ya charlie