Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who Has The Best Deal on CMI's? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/35890-who-has-best-deal-cmis.html)

Sean 10-31-2002 06:09 PM

OK,

I spoke to Adreinne(SP) at Teague and here's what he had to say...

$1999 for Standard Bravo One piece Uni-Tops(satin lower, polished top)...that means if you have a Bravo setup which is standard, these will work and there are no tailpipes needed...(Adrienne will need measurements to verify)

$1999 for Standard Elbow Top(satin lower and polished top) If you have an non-standard Bravo or TRS or Speedy set up, you will need these and tailpipes are extra...he esimates about $500 per set.

Both of these deals come with all the hardware needed---gaskets, hoses, hose clamps and header bolts....but no thru-hull tips.

Additionally, he will provide competive pricing on the Tube Tops as well.

BUT...I need a total number of units and he will go to the man himself to get us a better price, so I need to know who is in and ready to go...

*RJ---1 set std Bravo w/CMI diverters---(need price on diverters)
*JP---1 set Uni-Top Std Bravo
*Sean---2 sets---Elbow Top---with tailpipes
*buca----2 sets---Uni-Top Std Bravo
RickerTX---1 set?
DanB---1 set Tube Top
*Cat---1 set E-Top with tailpipes
rpm---1 set?
BreatheLater---1 set?
Andy Buzz---1 set?
*Madcow---3 sets
*CDaniels---2 sets E-Top TRS
*Zoom(Dean)---2 sets E-Top Full Polish---Speedy Tails
*cashbrain(Jack)---2 sets E-Top---Speedy tails
*boot(Joe)---2 sets Tube Top, no tails.
*rv(Rick)---2 sets---E-Top

Lemme know guys...let's get the ball rolling here!

*UPDATE---Those who have confirmed are marked with an asterisk.

sauron 10-31-2002 06:10 PM

Try calling Robert Toller at Fountain powerboats. He is the parts man and he sold me two pair for a 32 I built for whatever he gets in return when they send them back. They get them on the 502s and can not use them in some installations so he sold me the two I needed. Their number is 252-975-2000

BLACKBUCA 10-31-2002 06:41 PM

Hello Sean I would need two sets for a standard bravo setup.
Going into a 1997 Top Gun

Thanks

Drew

Sean 11-01-2002 07:14 AM

Guys,

Here is the link for the measurements needed on the CMI site. this should help you in deciding which headers and tailpipes you will need.

http://www.custommarine.com/html/hea...lications.html

Check my post above for thos who have comfirmed.

jonesmarineinc 11-01-2002 07:47 AM

CMI Headers And Tails

We Sale CMI Headers I Think I have six sets of satin E-topps
instock we can match any price that any of you guys get. And if
you buy a large quanty we can probbaly beat any bodys price out their. One thing to rember is that tails can get expensive depending on Exit location, but we can save you money on your tails to. Becarful when getting estimates on talis, I would hate to see any of you guys get surprised when you get the final bill.

For The foutain guys that want Switchables, we have to sets of almost new ones in stock complete with Y-pipe, But you have to have to have Merucry Flanges on your Header, Depending on Year and model of your Foutain they may or may not work. They only have about 4hrs on them, and we are letting them go for $600 a set. They came off a 2002 35' Foutain. But will Work on Most newer Foutains.

If you need measurment Sheets Please Call!!!!

Brian Jones
704-639-1298

Madcow 11-01-2002 08:01 AM

I need 3 sets, but I need a custom riser for the center motor.

Sean 11-01-2002 08:07 AM

Madcow...are you looking for 2 Uni-Tops and one taller Elbow top or three Elbow Tops with one custom(taller) set?

Keep in mind the Uni-Top is a one piece unit which does not require tailpipes while the E-Tops require tailpipes.

Sean 11-01-2002 01:30 PM

TTT

Zoomnfun 11-01-2002 03:17 PM

Maybe Fully polished E Tops for Top Gun w/speedy tails. With all these sets price should be good eh?

Let me know, Dean

cdaniel525 11-01-2002 04:34 PM

SEAN I am interested in 2 sets of CMI 1 PC.ELBOW TOPS for small blocks in my 28 ft.Cig with TRS drives Let me know if i can get in on this group purchase Email me [email protected]