OSO Impressed me most when ___________!

Notices

OSO Impressed me most when ___________!

Old 11-17-2007, 05:17 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by T2x
Did it rain in Georgia yet or are y'all still delirious from thirst?
We're drying up!
Old 11-17-2007, 05:52 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Glad this thread came up. OSO impressed me the most just last week. My brothers unexpected turn for the worse just so happen to be KW week. With the help and warm wishes sent to my family and I will never be forgotten. I will continue to stay in this family forever!
Old 11-17-2007, 06:27 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by cig1988
Glad this thread came up. OSO impressed me the most just last week. My brothers unexpected turn for the worse just so happen to be KW week. With the help and warm wishes sent to my family and I will never be forgotten. I will continue to stay in this family forever!
Hope your doing ok Stan! Oh yea OSO rocks because I met Stan on here several years ago. He kept telling me about a guy that ran his Georgia warehouse and they were closing that warehouse. He then told me to hire Alan Kocina at all costs , do not let him get away. I didn't even really know Stan then. Well I interviewed Alan , hired him and he's basically saved my life as far as stress and running my company. I actually hired him for warehouse work and only after a year he is the general manager for my company. THANK YOU STAN!

PS. The funny thing is Stan and Alan have never even met in person!
Old 11-17-2007, 08:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well you all know when you all impressed me the most I had to sell that boat quick and you all raised 60k in a week to raffle it off. Because of that my wife and I were able to concentrate on what we needed to not worry so much about finances. I am still on the mend the ups and downs are starting to level out again and I am looking forward to the future. Hopefully I will have another boat in a couple years!
I still am on here a few times a week just dont have too much to say but I like to here the stories and keep up with what is goig on.
Thanks Again OSO

Todd Lahey
Old 11-17-2007, 08:44 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Hi Todd, I was just thinking about you! I am glad you posted here and are doing better.
Old 11-17-2007, 02:53 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

glad you're doing well Todd - Jeff
Old 11-17-2007, 03:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys
I appreciate it!
Old 11-17-2007, 05:21 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

...on a lighter note:

OSO impressed me the most when...RG3 bared her butt in Uncensored.
Old 11-17-2007, 06:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rockstrmkr
...One night many years ago an early member of this board posted a REAL serious distress call. It sent shivers down my spine to read what she was going through.

Two members, Dan Lanza (RIP DanL) and his lady Becca, got in their car and drove an hour and a half to be good samaritans and help this lady....Whom they had never met !!!!!!

That's the real deal .....That's the quality of people that I am priviliged to meet through this web-site....How AWESOME is that?
I was just thinking about that the other day. As Rainmn said, very sad that Dan and Jennifer have passed on.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:32 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Hope your doing ok Stan! Oh yea OSO rocks because I met Stan on here several years ago. He kept telling me about a guy that ran his Georgia warehouse and they were closing that warehouse. He then told me to hire Alan Kocina at all costs , do not let him get away. I didn't even really know Stan then. Well I interviewed Alan , hired him and he's basically saved my life as far as stress and running my company. I actually hired him for warehouse work and only after a year he is the general manager for my company. THANK YOU STAN!

PS. The funny thing is Stan and Alan have never even met in person!
My pleasure Brian. I felt bad about the situation of my company buying out Alan's former company and closing the doors shortly after. Did not want to see a good man be without a job.
I had a great time @ Lanier when I was there several years back.

Quick Reply: OSO Impressed me most when ___________!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.