NEWBIE TO THE CLUB! Please read. >

NEWBIE TO THE CLUB! Please read.

Notices

NEWBIE TO THE CLUB! Please read.

Old 02-26-2001, 05:54 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey Nick. Like others have said get a survey. You will find out a lot about the boat. You said it only has 75hours but it only takes a couple of seconds to do damage to one of those motors. It is just going to give you all that much more piece of mind on the deal and it does not cost that much.

Wally, Travis, Waterfoul: I think that Nick and his wife make a good addition to the club. Plus like myself he goes beyond the bat and brings firepower, in more than one way. Now that we found a sucker to put up pictures of his wife who we going to get to send the money
Old 02-26-2001, 05:55 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Seriously though with a boat that old be prepared to do some wire repairs. Other than that is looks like a sweet ride
Old 02-26-2001, 05:57 PM
NICKSLICK

to AUDIOFIN

lets see your pics...

Old 02-26-2001, 06:01 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nick,
Welcome to the board. And very nice looking boat.

Take everyones advice. Try to find someone to help you out that has experience with a hi-perf boat. And, take it easy while you learn your own boat. Gotta have respect for the machines.

And try to stay out of the rough water....your wife could kill herself with those things..as you say..daaaaammmmnnnn... Just kiddin' It's a great thing when your spouse loves boating too!

Mark
Old 02-26-2001, 06:17 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Sorry dude I had to make a choice the boat or chicks. I only had the money for the boat, so the chicks are on hold!! And you thought you were poor and going low budget. At leaste I have my priorities in line Then of course you asked for my pictures and All I have to say about that is SICK!!!
Old 02-26-2001, 06:19 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Sorry dude I had to make a choice the boat or chicks. I only had the money for the boat, so the chicks are on hold!! And you thought you were poor and going low budget. At leaste I have my priorities in line Then of course you asked for my pictures and All I have to say about that is SICK!!! Plus damn it I am your senior I get to tell you what to do!!! That will be a hundred pushups and 200sit ups. We have to keep you in shape with a wife like that
Old 02-26-2001, 06:45 PM
Registered

NICE GUNS
Old 02-26-2001, 07:27 PM
jpc

When I grow up, I want to be just like you!

Old 02-26-2001, 08:01 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Great boat, great wife, congratulations !!! And welcome to the board. Listen to these guys recommendations, 67mph sounds about right for that setup. 75mph is probably on the speedo, but that is of course the number you use when asked how fast it is ! Get headers on that motor, those log manifolds are about the worst you could have. Your losing a lot of power there.
ps...If your paying 25k cash then you are rich, I always sign a bunch of papers, take the boat home, then wait for the phone book sized payment book to arrive. So youve done great !!!
Old 02-26-2001, 08:17 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

www.whipplesuperchargers.com

Quick Reply: NEWBIE TO THE CLUB! Please read.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.