If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    New Hampshuu !!

Thumbs up OT: (Sniff)....I love you man.......

Danish pizzeria bans French and Germans

A Danish pizzeria has banned French and Germans from dining there because of their country's stance on a war with Iraq.

Aage Bjerre, who owns Aage's Pizza on the island of Fanoe, said he's tired of French and German attitudes toward the United States.

He's put two homemade drawings on the shop door, one a silhouette of a man coloured red, yellow and black for Germany and another in the red, white and blue for France.

Both silhouettes have a bar across them.

He says Germans will be allowed in if their country joins a war on Iraq, but the French will have to endure a lifetime ban.

Aage said: "Hadn't the United States helped Europe in defeating Germany, there would have been photos of Adolf Hitler hanging on the walls around here."

The ban has yet to affect his business because the tourist season only starts after Easter and peaks during the summer. "I do what my conscience tells me to do," he said.

He added: "Frenchmen have a lifetime ban here. Their attitude toward the United States will never change."

Associated Press

Story filed: 09:15 Tuesday 25th February 2003

I wonder if he delivers? Might be expensive, but I'd glady support that guy!

This French and German crap makes me glad I bought an English car rather than a BMW, VW, or Audi - they won't be seeing any of my money any time soon...

Uncle Toys
    Sure would love to get this guys email and do something to show support!

My Boats:
    2000 24 Pantera
    Jupiter, Fl
    We should get this guys contact info and start an e-mail chain telling everyone to send him a buck and to foward it to 10 people.
    To show Americas appreciation for his support and Nads

Twin screws
    ScottB, You can count me in!!

My Boats:
    little cat...BIG MOTOR
    Aurora Ontario
    Heck,I'll send 2 bucks,one for me and one for the dickhead waffling fence sitting prime minister of ours. Oh wait,with what he's done to our dollar I'd better send $3.50.

New Hampshuu !!
    DAMN.....this guy is hard to track down. It took me 3 hours, but I got his address and phone number (but no email)......and also located the local "chamber" on the internet.

I have sent them an email asking if they know this guy's)or his business's) email address.

I hope they can provide it, because I would hate to find out how much it costs to call Fano Island, Denmark....... .

I'll keep you posted..........