Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO condo for rent (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/46246-loto-condo-rent.html)

SummerObsession 03-26-2003 10:51 AM

Agreed!! One that will handle as least a 35 ft Formula
Or a 35 Cigarette!

I would perhaps be interested as well. I have my accomodations line up for the week of the 4th of July, but I am still looking for a place the following week.
Let me know the details when you can. Thanks.

Hey JBK: Do you know of any slips that can be rented short term (ie, the week of the fourth) around the 4 mile marker? Thanks.

Wild 03-26-2003 11:06 AM

Summer,

W-Point marina has some slips for rent, they are on the 3 mile

SummerObsession 03-26-2003 04:08 PM

OK, I'll check that out. Thanks

BattleCry 03-26-2003 04:14 PM

I could be interested. But I really need to know the location. What road and mile marker.

jawbreakerkid 03-27-2003 08:14 AM

Originally posted by Wild
Summer,

W-Point marina has some slips for rent, they are on the 3 mile

i would recommend them as well. although i have never used their services, their reputation is strong.

jbk

Tbonepmp 03-27-2003 10:04 AM

Originally posted by Gordo
True, but I got the hose to handle it... :eek:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :p

Tbonepmp 03-27-2003 10:06 AM

Originally posted by SummerObsession
Or a 35 Cigarette!

I would perhaps be interested as well. I have my accomodations line up for the week of the 4th of July, but I am still looking for a place the following week.
Let me know the details when you can. Thanks.

Hey JBK: Do you know of any slips that can be rented short term (ie, the week of the fourth) around the 4 mile marker? Thanks.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO TRY GLENCOVE MARINA OR VILLAGE MARINA TOO.... HOWEVER THE W-POINT GUYS ARE FIRST-RATE...:cool:

Wild 03-28-2003 09:12 AM

I have narrowed down the search,

Which would be better 17mm 12x32 slip with a 10,000lb hoist (that will easily hold a 35 cig or 38 fountain) or 1mm 10x32 slip no hoist.

Where would you guys rather be, I like to drive alot, so I will not mind being at the 1mm. On the other hand, at night I like to idle and stay close to home.

Just wondering, I will post pics of which on I get.

Randy

jawbreakerkid 03-28-2003 09:20 AM

Originally posted by Wild
I have narrowed down the search,

Which would be better 17mm 12x32 slip with a 10,000lb hoist (that will easily hold a 35 cig or 38 fountain) or 1mm 10x32 slip no hoist.

Where would you guys rather be, I like to drive alot, so I will not mind being at the 1mm. On the other hand, at night I like to idle and stay close to home.

Just wondering, I will post pics of which on I get.

Randy

market properties in the 17-23MM seem to sell very quickly. if you are looking at the resale side of it, the accessibility and proximety to downtown is a selling point. i have found that a lot of people with smaller boats do not want something far away from everything. it is just too rough of a ride with small children or older adults. they would rather pay a little more and stay closer to the action.

good luck,
chad

Griff 03-28-2003 01:53 PM

17 mm for sure. I'd be interested in renting at the 17mm, but would pass on the 1mm. Indian Point??????