Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What To Do About Catmando? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/48212-what-do-about-catmando.html)

BLOWN 1100 04-22-2003 07:16 PM

Liquid
Yes i have met him

36spectre 04-22-2003 07:37 PM

There were few times that I agreed with Cat. Especially when it came to religion and politics, BUT isn't the contray thinker the one that sparks the debate, helps you mold your thoughts and allows you the forum in which to express your thoughts. I think that this board would be dull, boring and not as thought provoking without the likes of the Cat. Otto

Mr Gadgets 04-22-2003 07:51 PM

Well I have to admit, Cat did have his opinions. But he was the only one willing to take the time to meet me when I spent two weeks in Texas!! He tried desperately to get me a boat ride but timing was off and everyone was busy. But we did spend the day together at a lake with a bar and some scenery and had a good time. I can take or leave the politics and religion, usually leave it and reach for another beer. We had a good time that day, and I did appreciate his efforts.
I say let everyone have a second chance if they are willing to discuss and apologize if they have offended.
And yes I did have occasion to chat with him in the room and always enjoyed it.. I don't know what happened in this situation, been just too busy lately to spend the time I would like on the board. It seems a lot of the first generation members have migrated away. Maybe it's because we have lost a little bit of that family feeling?? Not sure, but I have met a lot of great people on this board and learned a lot from everyone. I just hope I have contributed worth while in the eyes of the stone throwers..
That's my .02

Have a nice day.. It's time we all went boating!!!

Dick

velocitoy 04-22-2003 08:15 PM

I'll bet CATMANDO is reading this, LAUGHING his ass off (at YOU guys) & this thread & probably humming that EMINEM song that goes... Now this looks like a job for me...Soooo everybody just follow me...cuz we need a little controversy...cuz it feels so empty without me...You guys booted him & now you need something to talk about so you drag this topic up...If I were him I wouldn't WANT to come back here to play with you girlz...I LIKED the fact that he stirred up the ****e with you guyz!!!...Ya didn't like it THEN...but now you want him back???....Let's see...CATMANDO...RAZENCANE...SUNSEEKER chic...SROBEK..There are others that escape my memory, but these guys were either booted or don't post here anymore becuz they questioned authority or didn't conform to the OSO "line"...BTW...What is the story with that other thread that was poofed???...Sounds like joey is pissed...& what member did you alienate THIS time???...JEEEZ...................."...Like sand through the hourglass...so goes DAYS OF OSO"........

bajabob38 04-22-2003 09:02 PM

Re: catmando's talents

Originally posted by sy goldberg
Send him to Iraq to help in the rebuilding of a country that could use his vast knowledge about everything.:D :D :D
Thats no way to talk about the guy you shared your room with in Miami...:D :D :D

Allan4 04-22-2003 10:27 PM

Velocitoy....then why are you here playing with all us "gilrz"?

Yo Shore......You got a few years on me humpo....HeHeHe...although my hariline would say otherwise. Glad to see you are not currently imrpisoned......;) :D :D

MAG502NUM 04-22-2003 10:38 PM

Originally posted by mcollinstn
I kind of miss him...
I kind of don't. The guy honestly put me to sleep...he never had an original idea; he would just read these knee jerk, lib websites and come back to OSO and report it as truth. In fact, I don't think he ever wanted to change anyone's way of thinking; I think he found alot of security in the fact most people around him were conservitve, it was a definite comfort zone for him.

sy goldberg 04-22-2003 10:43 PM

BAJABOB'S COMMENTS

I wouldn't laugh too hard,it was your insurance premium money that paid for the room!:D :D

OldSchool 04-23-2003 06:24 AM

Re: BAJABOB'S COMMENTS

Originally posted by sy goldberg
I wouldn't laugh too hard,it was your insurance premium money that paid for the room!:D :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D

That was a knockdown...This round goes to Goldberg

Bill272 04-23-2003 07:31 AM

Originally posted by MAG502NUM
The guy honestly put me to sleep...he never had an original idea; he would just read these knee jerk, lib websites and come back to OSO and report it as truth.
HAHAHAHA... Now that's a good one. There is so much far right conservative bull**** on this board, and most of it is cut and paste from other websites. There are several members here that when I see the drivel they paste, oops, I mean post, I cut the first sentance and throw it in google to see what radical conservative site it came from. Sometimes I think "Maybe this time it's original..." but I'm always dissapointed because it hits word for word. Just a side note here to the cut and pasters - BILL CLINTON IS NOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE ANYMORE!! THE REPUBLICANS HAVE CONGRESS AND THE WHITE HOUSE. WHY DON'T YOU DO SOMETHING WORTHWHILE AND MAYBE EVEN GOOD FOR OUR COUNTRY INSTEAD OF *****ING ABOUT THE PAST AND THE (YIKES) LIBERALS!!! (and I don't mean run out and try to find out who's getting a blowjob either.) AND JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE THINKS BUSH IS NOT VERY BRIGHT DOESN'T MAKE THEM A CLINTON FAN OR AN ANTI-AMERICAN.

I think it's funny, and can handle the fact that opinions are just that, so I don't have to go running to the board mommy because that mean ol catman looked at me.

I did get an email from him the other day and he said he did check the board and was touched by the support he'd gotten, especially from those who vehemently disagreed with him. That's paraphrased very little but I don't want to risk getting thrown off here for posting his words directly. He was also disappointed that he could not post in the memorial thread to Jack Stoerrle.