Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What To Do About Catmando? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/48212-what-do-about-catmando.html)

Erie Desire 04-21-2003 08:45 AM

What To Do About Catmando?

Well here goes. The thread you've all been waiting for. I'm sitting here with plenty of popcorn.

Audiofn 04-21-2003 09:23 AM

I am not sure 100% the reason behind his removal but it did have something as I understood to do with pissing off a advertiser. I guess that as long as he has learned not to do that then I am cool with it. If the advertisers are going to walk however I do not want to have to pay to play if I do not have to.

Jon

BAJA WILL 04-21-2003 09:28 AM

Catmando, I didn't always like what he said but, chit their are others that are just as bad? Actually I haven't seen any of them lately either????

Only one I really hated was that jackass "Super Crash".

WILL:rolleyes:

liquid lounge 04-21-2003 10:07 AM

I say keep him off...politics and religion disussions that he continually propagated never went anywhere and generally just riled people up...there are plenty of other forums out there that would be more up his alley...Look at all the wasted hours this man has used of his life to not even change one heart or mind!!! I think boating was a secondary intrest for him.

Just Say N2O 04-21-2003 10:08 AM

If he could come back and only be allowed to post about boating related topics, then sure.

If not, NO WAY.

Dock Holiday 04-21-2003 10:40 AM

I can take a lot of **** from people. But we live in a country now where it seems that all the values this great nation was founded on are not politically correct anymore.

I have not come on this board bashing "Catmando" in any way, but he take every opportunity to bash everyone else's politics and views on religion.

This is a boating forum and he abuses it.

I could care less if I never hear from him again.

You asked, just my opinion.

mlitefan 04-21-2003 10:45 AM

Cat is an Internet troll. His only purpose in life is to post inflammatory remarks meant to piss people off. He is all about pushing buttons. If he were generally interested in conversation, be it politics or religion, that is one thing. He is/was not. He only intends to inflame. Screw him…

CigDaze 04-21-2003 10:54 AM

I'm with Mlite and Dock.

Tantrum 04-21-2003 11:01 AM

I wish there was an F'off smiley...I would have liked to have said good bye.

packinair 04-21-2003 11:28 AM

my 2 cents is let Steve worry about it and stay out of it. it is not our site but his. we do not know the whole story, nor is it really our concern. if OSO wanted to know out feelings on it I am sure they would ask. that is just my opinion