If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Quick Hello

A Quick Hello

I just thought I would pop in and say a quick hello.

No we havent fallen off the edge of the world as some would think. We have busy busy busy.
    I have been traveling Way too much however we did manage to get a few days of vacation in when one of the companies i rep for sent us to Australia.

Im sitting at LOTO looking out at our Supra which we have moved over to our condo now that the LUTZPARTY is residing in Sunny Fla with its new owner.

We will be in the market for another boat but probably not until this winter so we have someting for next season.

We may be trying to bum a ride to Party Cove from some of you this summer. Please dont forget us.

Charter Member # 55 Charter Member Griff's Avatar
    My Boats:
    ..........32........... Active Thunder
    Lutz, good to see you guys are doing ok. I know what you mean about being busy. My boat hasn't even been wet yet this year. just haven't had the time.
    I'll be down over Memorial wknd. with a friend of mine. Bobbie is in a wedding and she won't be there. We're staying with Waterfoul, Audiofn, & Cord at a condo at the 20mm. We should have 3 boats and there is always room for you and Amy on mine.

Member #9 Charter Member hp500efi's Avatar
    Pewaukee, WI
    Kevin, nice to hear from you.

Say Hi to Amy and the kids
    Member of the Liquid Jungle

Huh, how weird, I was just thinking, "wonder what happened to Lutzparty and a few of the other regulars?"

Official OSO boat whore Charter Member
    My Boats:
    8' row boat
    Mequon, WI
    Amy is always welcome on my boat.

Transplanted to KS Gold Member Outlawcowgirl's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1993 24 ft Baja Outlaw that is too loud for the State of Kansas
    Topeka, KS
    Hello Kevin, we were just asking about you last night in the chat room! Ron and I hope to see you and Amy at the Shoot Out this year!
    Any time spent on the water is time well spent!

Uncle Toys
    Well looky here, boating season is breaking out and the old timers are coming back to the board Welcome back Kevin and Amy....ah....Amy is coming back to the board isn't she

I know we have been lacking in our posting on here. I do read and search for boats.

Cord....... am I welcome on that boat too...... ha ha ha ........

UT Old timers eh...... Ill have you know I didnt age at all this year. I was flying over the dateline on my birthday so it never happened.... which means im still 27. The new business is boooming, we are opening an office in St Louis which accounts for the added travel for me. Once its running well I wont need to go there as much and can focus more on the Kansas and Lake area.

Troutly, we will be there on the 4th for sure. and WILL hook up with you.

Griff, we will be in touch as memorial day approaches, im sure we can sneak off for an afternoon at the cove.

Ill mention to missamy that she needs to post a hello.

My Boats:
    99 Baja 272I
    St Charles MO, Lake Ozark MO
    I know I have strayed over the winter, and dedicated my online time elsewhere. Now, you two where much more active typers than I ever will be, so where have you been. What other boards have you been visiting? It has been hunting and skiing for me, I have asked for my boats forgiveness last week and we have it all worked out!!

Charter Member Charter Member Katdrvr's Avatar
    My Boats:
    '84' Chris Cat '82' Excalbur Hawk 40 '93' Scarab Sprint
    Gretna, Ne
    Hey Kevin,

Did you guys come through the weather last Sunday OK?

Hopefully we can hook up during Mem. day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast