Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   My new purchase...... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/51485-my-new-purchase.html)

SummerObsession 06-03-2003 06:31 PM

You too can be the first on your dock to own a new Dragon! Should match the H2 rather well.

Or an Outerlimits, of course.

H2Xmark 06-03-2003 06:39 PM

Wow, congrad's on the boat, bet you can't wait to hit the water!!!
enjoy it, you only live once.
Mark

PhantomChaos 06-03-2003 06:53 PM

Originally posted by Too Old
I look forward to the next toy. I have faith in you Jeffery.:D

I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

After this last weekend......it will probably be a Formula 382 just like mine. :D :D :D He just sat there on my boat wondering how he got along without any cabin or........well..........ANYTHING! :D :D :D

Chad's gonna be driving one BIG ice chest for a boat. Just open the flap, add about 50 bags of ice, 12 cases of beer and that's about it.

Von Bongo 06-03-2003 07:02 PM

Congrats Chad, can't wait to see it at LOTO...Be careful here at LOTO since all we have are big boat wakes

LutzParty 06-03-2003 08:40 PM

Chad,
Damn !!! What a boat. We saw Jeff running it out at Havasu and it was a gorgeous ride.

Remember MissAmy and I are boatless this summer, so if your in the neighborhood.

Smitty 06-03-2003 09:55 PM

JBK--

Have you picked out a name for it yet ????

How about "More Insanity" :D :D :D

Go for it !!!!

Dave

mpally 06-03-2003 10:35 PM

Chad, when is the first ride at LOTO? Where is your condo at now, still at the Ledges?

sean stinson 06-04-2003 01:08 AM

Jeez bro's spin a boat in a race and never ever hear the end of it. As for the boat Chad congrats are in order first and second whatever you do don't turn it hard with negative trim. I never got back in her after the wreck in St Pete but it was a honey the rest of the time. When it was setup the way I had it, it liked to run best with everything neutral and turn with about 1 degree positive trim and pick up the inside tab a little.

Now Jeffrey my little bro lets not get into the past as I have a few memories of your past boating skills :):) All kidding aside Jeffrey is probably the most anal person I have ever met and it always shows in the upkeep and appearance of his boats. To make a long story short you could eat off of any surface of his boat or the rest of his things for that matter. It was and is a beautiful piece of machinery and I am glad that it fell into the right hands AGAIN.

Good luck with her Chad and if you have any questions dont hesitate to contact me with them.

Sean

Uncle Toys 06-04-2003 06:10 AM

Originally posted by SummerObsession
You too can be the first on your dock to own a new Dragon! Should match the H2 rather well.

Or an Outerlimits, of course.

Nah, he's going CAT :eek: :eek: Tired of following behind Dman.;)

GLH 06-04-2003 06:46 AM

Congrats Chad nice rig.