If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by KaamaScarab30
    Grass and mud on the side mirror.
    Well I like how you had your camara with you for this date... just in case she was real fun I guess.

Almost forgot Packinair, I really hope Saturday the 14th is much better. You deserve it!
    Last edited by groove; 06-14-2003 at 10:34 AM.

My Boats:
    1997/2010 Spectre Catamaran w/ twin 250XS Sports
    Monroe, LA
    Originally posted by groove
    Well I like how you had your camara with you for this date... just in case she was real fun I guess.

I don't leave home without it.

My Boats:
    1990 Baja 190 DSR
    Lewis Center, Ohio
    Mine sucked also, decided to go on the boat, ended up burning through 1/2 tank then 3 yo radio stopped working, got talked into going off the rope swing a bunch and got water up my nose. Got home and 20 min later it started raining. 2 hours later, mom got sick and I got to drive the Firebird home...TCS for some reason kept kicking off when she wasnt looking

My Boats:
    Winthrop Harbor, IL
    Scott, Dam man I mean what is there to say to a day like that but DAM!!!!! I hope that you mom recovers quickly, and now that ll your bad luck is out of the way the rest of the weekend should be a blast!!

mom is sounding better but then again they have her on a morphin drip, the ex can't do anything but sit in a dark room in misery, the boat.... who the hell knows yet and me.. I am still out of morgan

Gone Fishin' Charter Member Waterfoul's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1988 Tracker Pro 17, 40 hp Mariner.....1972 Glastron GT 140, Merc 50 power!!!
    Grand Rapids/Holland/Grand Haven
    Scott, I know exactly how your ex feels. I had surgery on my left eye in 1984 after being shot with a piece of metal off a ruberband by a friend (In class, I was NOT goofing around, he was). Spent about a week basically blind after the surgery. The morphine they gave me made me VERY sick and I lost about 10 lbs. in 3 days. To this day I cannot see much in the sunlight, left pupil does not dialate much. Have to wear sun glasses. I look like a racoon most of the summer. BUT, they did repair the damage and I can see out of it, so that is a blessing as I see it. It did keep me out of the military when I graduated (tried to join the Navy). Was a bit bummed out about that though.

I hope your mother recovers quickly.

The boat can be fixed, call the insurance company.

[b]M Go Blue.......Gator boots, gator luggage, gator purses... all at cut rate deals!!!!

Charter Member #601 Charter Member Mr Gadgets's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1999; 28' Checkmate Convincer, 588" Dart, Procharger, MSII EFI.
    Holland, Mi USA.
    Sorry to hear about your day. I hope your mom gets better soon. And like Mike says.. call the insurance company. I had a good day, finished my roofing job and didnt fall off the roof once! Not bad for an old guy.. even managed a boat ride on Sat..

Good luck.. things have to get better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12