Notices

My friday the 13th

Old 06-14-2003, 10:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by KaamaScarab30
Grass and mud on the side mirror.
Well I like how you had your camara with you for this date... just in case she was real fun I guess.

Almost forgot Packinair, I really hope Saturday the 14th is much better. You deserve it!

Last edited by groove; 06-14-2003 at 10:34 AM.
Old 06-14-2003, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by groove
Well I like how you had your camara with you for this date... just in case she was real fun I guess.

I don't leave home without it.
Old 06-14-2003, 03:32 PM
Registered

Mine sucked also, decided to go on the boat, ended up burning through 1/2 tank then 3 yo radio stopped working, got talked into going off the rope swing a bunch and got water up my nose. Got home and 20 min later it started raining. 2 hours later, mom got sick and I got to drive the Firebird home...TCS for some reason kept kicking off when she wasnt looking
Old 06-14-2003, 07:23 PM
Registered

Scott, Dam man I mean what is there to say to a day like that but DAM!!!!! I hope that you mom recovers quickly, and now that ll your bad luck is out of the way the rest of the weekend should be a blast!!
Old 06-15-2003, 04:34 PM
packinair

mom is sounding better but then again they have her on a morphin drip, the ex can't do anything but sit in a dark room in misery, the boat.... who the hell knows yet and me.. I am still out of morgan

Old 06-15-2003, 05:35 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Scott, I know exactly how your ex feels. I had surgery on my left eye in 1984 after being shot with a piece of metal off a ruberband by a friend (In class, I was NOT goofing around, he was). Spent about a week basically blind after the surgery. The morphine they gave me made me VERY sick and I lost about 10 lbs. in 3 days. To this day I cannot see much in the sunlight, left pupil does not dialate much. Have to wear sun glasses. I look like a racoon most of the summer. BUT, they did repair the damage and I can see out of it, so that is a blessing as I see it. It did keep me out of the military when I graduated (tried to join the Navy). Was a bit bummed out about that though.

I hope your mother recovers quickly.

The boat can be fixed, call the insurance company.

'Foul
Old 06-15-2003, 07:18 PM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear about your day. I hope your mom gets better soon. And like Mike says.. call the insurance company. I had a good day, finished my roofing job and didnt fall off the roof once! Not bad for an old guy.. even managed a boat ride on Sat..

Good luck.. things have to get better.

Dick