Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/52719-hawk-power-searace-todd-what-ever-else-he-know-calling-his-company.html)

mlitefan 07-07-2003 03:03 PM

You sure this guy isn't really Bruce Dudley?

Sounds just like his MO...

Reindl Powerboats 07-07-2003 03:29 PM

The comment came from the fact he has it hidden in his website.. (so when you do a search for McManus, his name would come up (this was in a previous post if you read it carefully)) I just thought it was funny. Todd and Mark seem to have a lot in common.

As for McManus, I will wait till after our lawsuit ends (he has been stalling for over 2 years now) to ever discuss it.

buckknekkid 07-07-2003 05:59 PM

nothing like a nice drive to Blountstown

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CommitmentIssue
[B]Hawk Power Sucks...

I bought a motor from Todd and the boys, bought the motor with expectations of getting it quickly. He promised the world to me, after calling them they told me that I would have it in 5 days. A week later I called looking for my motor. Todd would not call me back. Everytime I called (and I called 50+ times) he was always
to busy to take my call. After 2 weeks of waiting I started to panic. I called insisting to speak with him. When I called he acted like nothing had happened. He told me to "hold my horses" and to settle down. I asked for a refund of my 10,000 + dollars. He gave me all sorts of hassle. For over three more weeks I had to hound him to get my money back. I can tell you this, I would never even think of recommending him or his company.

eggsackly:fish: :fish: :fish:

H2Xmark 07-07-2003 06:34 PM

sounds like he will be out of business soon, not a good way to treat a customer, TODD can you hear me!!!!!!!!!

Rforsey 07-07-2003 09:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
That is perfect!!!. My Brother does custom painting on boats and has a vinyl machine we will have these made up to go on every boat he does anyone want any?.

buckknekkid 07-08-2003 05:36 AM

I got it

Its a nice AVATAR for you!!!!:D :D :D

buckknekkid 07-08-2003 04:13 PM

my PM box was full

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Reindl Powerboats
[B]The comment came from the fact he has it hidden in his website.. (so when you do a search for McManus, his name would come up (this was in a previous post if you read it carefully)) I just thought it was funny. Todd and Mark seem to have a lot in common.

:fish: :fish:

Rforsey 07-08-2003 11:11 PM

Bucknekkid,

It's still full I just tried to Pm you and I think It was lost...

I wonder what they all were about!!!

buckknekkid 07-09-2003 06:02 AM

rforsey

I emptied it again. There certainly has been a lot of feedback on raw deals with this company/individual.:fish: :fish:

lucy 07-09-2003 07:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
just one girls opinion: since most of the smuggelers are out of the offshore picture the service has gone downhill. maybe what is needed is a little colombian justice.

cya lucy...............