Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hawk power, searace, Todd & what ever else he is know calling his company. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/52719-hawk-power-searace-todd-what-ever-else-he-know-calling-his-company.html)

buckknekkid 11-14-2003 07:15 AM

Originally posted by Frequency
longgone,

When I paid Todd a visit he wasn't exactly living the life you are attempting to portray. What's your stake?

bucknekkid
Are you personally appointed to stir this pot? :rolleyes:

I have issues with people who have ripped off my friends. Some of us are stand up guys. Arent the Dahls in Peoria?

Rforsey 11-16-2003 03:03 AM

well .I guess this issues is up and running again,

My situation now is after finding out all about the parts this motor needs, we are going to fix it right, problem on our end is no contract!!!, but we did help one of the many of us that got scr**ed by Todd get his money back I guess because it was international the FBI got involved with that one...

we have come to deal with our 10,000 Hawk power mistake but are glad to see all that this post has done for letting everyone know.

Now we are going to fix the motor the right way and try to recover some of our money back, it is getting a new merlin block, kryptinite crank turned and a new cam that makes real power and has all the lobs, the pistons are good blower pistons so we are going to put it together naturally aspirated. the motor will be tight and produce decent hp and come with a dyno sheet fully dressed. and will be ready to be some ones real motor built to take it... and ready for a blower, anyone interested let us know.

ON a better note we now own 3 boats we found our baby and just got back from Oklahoma, a 3,000 mile trip, did you see the 72 mile an hour winds in buffalo, we were in them!!!. gotta love boating...
we meet some great people out there from Midwest Power Boats. Look for new post and pictures on our cigarette and help with naming it... 3'S an charm. Anyone need an extra boat we have some!!!
R&K

BLee 11-16-2003 01:03 PM

Originally posted by Rforsey

ON a better note we now own 3 boats we found our baby and just got back from Oklahoma, a 3,000 mile trip, did you see the 72 mile an hour winds in buffalo, we were in them!!!. gotta love boating...
we meet some great people out there from Midwest Power Boats. Look for new post and pictures on our cigarette and help with naming it... 3'S an charm. Anyone need an extra boat we have some!!!
R&K

Kevin does it again! If you want a top notch restored Cigarette, look no further than Kevin at Midwest Powerboats.

longgone 11-16-2003 07:57 PM

I am not attempting to portray anything. They set trusses on his addition yesterday. Frank Williams Lane, Blountstown. My "stake" is that I know how many people he has scammed in the last year and I don't want him to keep getting away with it. Todd has many faces. He can be a wealthy aristocrat for one visitor, and a struggling business man for the next. It just depends on what he's trying to do you for. Something is funding him right now!

buckknekkid 11-17-2003 05:41 AM

Originally posted by longgone
I am not attempting to portray anything. They set trusses on his addition yesterday. Frank Williams Lane, Blountstown. My "stake" is that I know how many people he has scammed in the last year and I don't want him to keep getting away with it. Todd has many faces. He can be a wealthy aristocrat for one visitor, and a struggling business man for the next. It just depends on what he's trying to do you for. Something is funding him right now!
there are a lot of people on this board you can help. it is appreciated

TEAMBAJA 11-17-2003 07:36 AM

So what is the total dollar amount between everyone here that he screwed you guys out of? Everyone should list how much, and in a fews days we'll total it up. Wont help matters, but very curious to see the amount he has screwed for!

Rforsey 11-17-2003 08:18 AM

That is a good idea but because I receive so many private messages I'm not sure many will let us know. that is for alot of reasons either they are still in hopes to get thier money back or they are in process of suing him.I know when I contacted a lawyer if FL his partner had two clients going after Todd.

My total with out the 4,000 it is going to cost to replace the parts and block and to have it dyno
IS $ 9,665.00

If any one wants to PM me with their Totals I will not put your name up just the amount

I am guessing it will be close to if not over 100,000
To bad we all couldn't put a lien on his house!!!!

jb 11-17-2003 09:42 AM

interesting

TEAMBAJA 11-17-2003 04:52 PM

So is Todd gone like a fart in the wind or what?
:confused:

buckknekkid 11-19-2003 06:47 AM

Re: Cimmino

Originally posted by longgone
Cimmino is still in Blountstown, buying property and adding on to his house. But, the wagons are circling. If you have documentation regarding your case, please contact the sheriffs dept 850-674-5049, and ask to speak to the investigator. Hot Duck, I know you had a contract, call and see if they think you have enough to nail him. Private message me, I will try to give you more information. Don't let this con get away with this stuff.