Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Key West unsanctioned Scooter Race (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/61194-key-west-unsanctioned-scooter-race.html)

Zyzzyx2123 10-20-2003 07:47 AM

Let me see if I have this right.....
Second lap, in reverse, towing a skateboard being ridden by a transvestite?

Oh my gawd!!! And to think I canceled my KW reservations. What a dork I am!!!!!!!!!

Scott B 10-20-2003 08:55 AM

OK, technical question here:

Since the cat guys have an extra hull to keep from tipping over, can my wife, while piloting her deep vee moped, have training wheels??

Scott B

Fast Shafts 10-20-2003 09:47 AM

Sure she can run Scott-we'll have a new class for training wheels-just like we have a class for "PX Turbine". Who cares if she's the only one in the class.

eMotiondriver 10-20-2003 06:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by Scott B
OK, technical question here:

Since the cat guys have an extra hull to keep from tipping over, can my wife, while piloting her deep vee moped, have training wheels??

Scott B

This scooter is legal but must be rented from CER at $1333.92 and that includes entry fee..:rolleyes:

CAP071 10-20-2003 07:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I Plan on having a group of women at turn# 4 they will Flash the leader of the race causing them to stare with drunken eyes and miss the next turn! Hence I will be victorious! :p

Scott B 10-20-2003 09:53 PM

Tech question # 2:

I heard that in Super-ped and Super-ped-lite that we had to run sanctioned motors from billie-joebobs house of scrap iron, and that the entry fee was included in the price of the motor? So, does billie-joebob only take visa, or can I use my Amex and then cry fraud to them and have the money charged back to his account??

Scott B

Madcow 10-20-2003 10:03 PM

Originally posted by Scott B
So, does billie-joebob take Amex

Scott B

Jillie-Joebob may take his sister to sleazy motels, but he dose NOT take American Express!:D

Ron P 10-20-2003 11:21 PM

I'm bringing my glock and shooting all of your tires.

I didn't see nothing in the rule book that says ya can't.

Hey, I'm from Jersey, I can't help it.

Scott B 10-21-2003 04:38 AM

Dude,

In Fl we give Glocks to the ladies to carry.. You come down here with one of those you will get laughed off the island... ;)

Scott B

Armed, and so is my wife :)

Scott B 10-22-2003 02:31 PM

OK, tech question # 3:

I plan to use a reverse rotation rotary screw motor with shaft drive and one spark plug disconnected in my PX class 'ped. Since it is already backwards, should I run the first lap in reverse, and the second in forward??

Scott B

Still armed, and so is my wife :eek: