Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cigarette---Pantera (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/65890-cigarette-pantera.html)

BLee 12-10-2003 03:07 PM

Originally posted by THEJOKER
Well let me tell you about .........................ah it would be a waste of breath - BH
LOL :D :)

Caincando1 12-10-2003 03:07 PM

Pantera all the way.

Tim G. 12-10-2003 03:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I was there yesterday looking at this...
There's your new 36 next to it... For sale twin 650s...

Von Bongo 12-10-2003 05:38 PM

Sorry I don't buy the moving excuse...I have helped co-ordinate 2 moves of our main bank and each time all our employees knew where everything was going to be when they walked in the door on Day 1. All the phones worked, computers, files and on and on...

That's the difference when you compete in a service oriented business...you have to give good service.

PS I ordered some shirts from Cig on the 1st for christmas presents and I am beginning to wonder if they will get here in time.

US1 Fountain 12-10-2003 05:47 PM

Originally posted by Havasu Cig
A return phone call would make me happy.:rolleyes:
Sounds like Cig and Fountain both use the same public relations handbook!

LEOPAJM 12-10-2003 05:50 PM

YES YES YES !!!!!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Von Bongo
[B]Sorry I don't buy the moving excuse...I have helped co-ordinate 2 moves of our main bank and each time all our employees knew where everything was going to be when they walked in the door on Day 1. All the phones worked, computers, files and on and on...

My customers don't want to hear the moving excuse !!!!
Thats not their problem !!!

But ... unfortunately we (marine industry customers) ALLOW this to happen all to often ... there's always an excuse !!! But if people are trading in for NEW Cigs everyday then 'ol Skip will never suffer any loss from his employees treating his customer base like crap !!!

DING fries are doooooone !!!

:D

Semper Fi 12-10-2003 06:00 PM

Originally posted by cigracer38
Not covering anyones ass here, but they are right in the middle of moving a TON of equipment right now. Nobody knows where anyone is, or where anyTHING is. The whole factory is pretty much in a box somewhere. Cmon, nobody speaks engish at lots of custom boat builders in south Florida.

Be fair, when the new facility is complete they will have everything right there for you. The will have a much better way of helping out existing customers.

CigRacer,
I can understand your point, but I have been to Cigarette quite a few times over the years and it's always the same thing!! They were the same way even before the move. HavasuCig oredered parts a while ago and can't even get Bud (parts guy) to call him back...the list goes on and on.

Audiofn 12-10-2003 06:12 PM

And now they can not even make shirts and get them out!!!!! :D:D

Jon

apache21 12-10-2003 06:29 PM

Not to Bash or take up for Cigarette, But they only do one thing Good. Build Good boats. If you want customer service or need help getting something call Lip-ship or another Cigarette dealer. If you want to buy a new boat take a dealer Salesman with you. Or get in touch with Neil.

Cigarette 30 12-10-2003 06:48 PM

As was relayed in the Cigarette portion of this site, you guys have it all wrong, just go in and tell them you want to buy T-Shirts !

Then while they are completing the order, ask about the sideline of boat building.

World class boat, second class service.