Notices

Houston Prop

Old 04-21-2004, 02:23 PM
ccscarab

Default Houston Prop

TO ALL MEMBERS, I CALLED STEVE AT OSO WITHIN 5 MINUTE OF FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS BS. THEY HAVE CHANGED MY NAME PASSWORD, EVERYTHING. WHOEVER MIGHT HAVE GAINED ACCESS TO MY INFO OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT KNOW ME VERY WELL OR MY RELATIONSHIP WITH DARIN. I HAVE ALSO GONE BY TO SEE DARIN AND REASSURE HIM THAT I DID NOT AND WOULD NOT HAVE ANYTHING BUT GOOD TO SAY ABOUT HIM PERSONALLY AND HIS QUALITY OF WORK, AND THAT I WOULD DO EVERYTHING I COULD TO CORRECT THIS CHILDISH MISHAP. THE FIRST TIME I EVER USED HOUSTON PROP WAS IN 2002. I CALLED HIM 2 DAYS BEFORE I WAS PLANNING TO LEAVE FOR LAKE TRAVIS (LABOR DAY WEEKEND) AND ASKED IF HE COULD HELP ME. i WANTED TO HAVE MY NEW B-1 PROP LABBED. hE MET ME THAT NIGHT (WEDNESDAY APPRO. 8:00PM) TO PICK UP MY PROP. HE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY THAT HE WOULD HAVE ME RUNNING MY NEW PROP IN AUSTIN! HE CALLED ME THE NEXT DAY BY 3:00PM SAYING I WAS READY TO GO, AND EVEN OFFERED TO TWEAK IT FOR FREE IF NEEDED WHEN I RETURNED. sINCE THEN I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT REFER ALL OF MY BOATING FRIENDS TO HIM. IF THAT DOES NOT EXPLAIN WHAT KIND OF OPERATION HE RUNS I DONT KNOW WHAT WOULD. I JUST WANT EVERYONE ON THIS SITE TO KNOW THAT I AM SORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED, AND WITH HELP FROM THE GUYS AT OSO BE SURE NOTHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS TO ANYONE ELSE, ESPECIALLY TO DARIN AND HIS CREW.

HATS OFF TO DARIN MURPHY AND HIS CREW AT HOUSTON PROP.

Last edited by ccscarab; 04-22-2004 at 07:51 PM.

Old 04-21-2004, 02:27 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

ccscarab,

So, you're user name was hacked...that'll explain it.

Very cool, that the truth can come out.

I knew there was something wrong when someone would say anything negative about Darin.

Thanks for clearing this up.
Old 04-21-2004, 03:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi my name is Nick, AKA Baja Daze. To protect myself from other guilty parties, I hacked into this sucker robyw1's OSO name. His avatar looked so dumb I thought he would be an easy target. I was right I have to get something off my chest. For many months durning the winter myself and other Florida OSO members have been bragging and taunting you northeasterners about how great our weather was. Well it was all a big scam. It has actually been cold and rainy all winter and the pictures we posted back then were from Figi. The next time you hear an OSO Floridian brag about the warm winter months, DON'T believe them. There I said it, I feel better now
Old 04-21-2004, 03:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FWIW, we have also sent props to Darin and think VERY highly of him. As a matter of fact, he's getting another prop of ours soon.

Poor Daze...LOL Rob, you couldn't help yourself now could you....
Old 04-21-2004, 05:34 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally posted by robyw1
Hi my name is Nick, AKA Baja Daze. To protect myself from other guilty parties, I hacked into this sucker robyw1's OSO name. His avatar looked so dumb I thought he would be an easy target. I was right I have to get something off my chest. For many months durning the winter myself and other Florida OSO members have been bragging and taunting you northeasterners about how great our weather was. Well it was all a big scam. It has actually been cold and rainy all winter and the pictures we posted back then were from Figi. The next time you hear an OSO Floridian brag about the warm winter months, DON'T believe them. There I said it, I feel better now

lmfao
Old 04-22-2004, 06:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Very Funny.

In any event, nice to see Darin's name cleared.
Old 04-23-2004, 01:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks very much!

Thank you to everyone for the great review and responses.

Last edited by HOUSTONPROP; 04-23-2004 at 02:42 AM.
Old 04-23-2004, 05:42 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Darin is great...nuff said!