Houston prop >

Houston prop

Notices

Houston prop

Old 04-14-2004, 07:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Houston prop

To those who have used Houston Prop...How much does it cost to get a Mirage Plus labbed with the
Accelerator package? What are the requirements (present RPM, pitch, and target rpm)?

Thanks
Zack
Old 04-14-2004, 11:09 AM
Registered

Default cost

To lab finish a propeller damaged or not is 80 per blade and additional 33.00 per blade to polish shipping is 20 per prop.This includes The Acclerator design as well the new four blade design Bravo-Rator.

if you call and pre-pay and place your order we pay the shipping back to you .

we are trying to keep at two-week turnaround but with the high volume of props some may be longer,This is the only way we can keep our QUALITY CONTROL up.

you should always carry spare prop ,it's just like a spare tire on a car you never know when you may need it.

Thanks to everyone for your support. Darin
Old 04-14-2004, 11:11 AM
Registered

Default Re: Houston prop

Originally posted by razor1115
To those who have used Houston Prop...How much does it cost to get a Mirage Plus labbed with the
Accelerator package? What are the requirements (present RPM, pitch, and target rpm)?

Thanks
Zack
Zack you are right on target with info and any additional info you have is always helpful.
Attached Thumbnails Houston prop-evmp0952.jpg  

Last edited by HOUSTONPROP; 04-14-2004 at 12:27 PM.
Old 04-14-2004, 08:12 PM
Registered

darin,
hows the prop coming, its gettin warm around here.

kevin maurer
Old 04-14-2004, 09:02 PM
NEXTASEX

Darin what is a bravo-rator? I am looking to get some lab work done to my 30" Bravo1. If you have a pic can ya email it to me i can't see the pics you post on here thanks. I spoke with you on the phone awhile back i have a nosecone going on in the next week or so want to wait to see if it changes rpms before i send prop out thanks.

Old 04-15-2004, 09:58 AM
Registered

Originally posted by boatn70
darin,
hows the prop coming, its gettin warm around here.

kevin maurer
going out on the 22nd call me on the 21st and make sure I do what I said I will do.
Old 04-15-2004, 10:03 AM
Registered

Originally posted by NEXTASEX
Darin what is a bravo-rator? I am looking to get some lab work done to my 30" Bravo1. If you have a pic can ya email it to me i can't see the pics you post on here thanks. I spoke with you on the phone awhile back i have a nosecone going on in the next week or so want to wait to see if it changes rpms before i send prop out thanks.
scarab22 has one and he picked up 4mph I will post a picture for you soon,it's like our ACCLERATOR package but on the four blade and it's working great!!!!!!!!!!!

let me know after you get cones installed . and current readings.
Old 04-20-2004, 08:49 AM
mlitefan

Originally posted by HOUSTONPROP
scarab22 has one and he picked up 4mph I will post a picture for you soon,it's like our ACCLERATOR package but on the four blade and it's working great!!!!!!!!!!!

let me know after you get cones installed . and current readings.
Darin,

Is this something I would have had to ask for or is it something you now do by default on the 4 blades? I think you said my prop was shipping on the 17th?

Thanks Darin...

Larry

Old 04-20-2004, 09:19 AM
Registered

Default Bravo-Rator

I would have mentioned it if I thought this is what you needed.some do and some don't just depends how close you are and what the prop is doing?? blowing out ect.

yours did not need drastic changes.It will be fine .
Old 04-20-2004, 11:34 AM
Registered

What does the polishing do besides make the blade pretty? Just curious. I guess what I am after, is....what percentage of the performance gain comes from the labbing and what percentage from the polishing? Thanks

Quick Reply: Houston prop

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.