Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2nd annual Demo Race on Lake George N.Y. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/77621-2nd-annual-demo-race-lake-george-n-y.html)

GLH 05-09-2004 08:25 AM

1-xxl
1- med
1- kid

Chuck 05-09-2004 09:29 AM

Bob, 4 large and one medium. thanks. what about a pre run get together at the algonquin next weekend?

otis311 05-09-2004 09:32 AM

Originally posted by Chuck
Bob, 4 large and one medium. thanks. what about a pre run get together at the algonquin next weekend?

Chuck, Im in the firehouse on Saturday of next weekend but Sunday is good for me. I should have the boat by Thursday or Friday and will be itching to run it.

otis311 05-09-2004 09:43 AM

Here is the game plan for the weekend of the run

Friday: Anyone that is coming in on Friday, let us know when and where and we will meet you and help get situated and do a little running.

Friday evevning we will meet at the Algonquin for boat sodas

Saturday. All boats should plan on being at the Village docks by 1100am. Shane,myself and a few others will be tied up all morning setting up the course

We will have a MANDATORY drivers meeting at the docks at 1:00pm sharp to go over a few things. Please have your Navigator/rider attend with you. Remember to have Helmets and Lifejackets and proof of insurance with you for the run

The Races/runs will kick off at about 1:30 2:30 and 3:30

There will be plenty of other boaters that are not participating that would be more than willing to do the run with you as a navigator/ set of eyes if needed

Immediatly after the last run is finished we will all meet at the Shoreline Restaurant in the Village for a reception for all that participated.

Saturday Night. .. ?????? Lets have some fun

Sunday am ... Maybe brunch and then a run up the lake

epeek 05-09-2004 09:58 AM

Originally posted by OTIS311
alrighty Boys and Girls

75 Custom shirts for the event have been ordered

$12.00 a piece

I ordered
50 XL
5 XXL

I just laid out a grand for these baby's, order them now while they are available.

Lot of FAT F@cks in this crowd.:D

epeek 05-09-2004 09:59 AM

Robby,I need 2 Large, 1 medium, 1 kid.

Shane 05-09-2004 04:37 PM

I will be taking off Friday from work to help those coming from out of town to launch and find their respective motels etc. by water and basically get acclimated. Additionally, since my boat won't be ready till the Monday or Tuesday prior to teh run I will be doing some initial running Thursday night and Friday to be sure all systems are go. Wanna ride along Bob?

Please let me know if you need any help whatsoever Friday. excavator will be launching his new O/L on Friday as well as Ozzie in his Nor-Tech and others. I will available to help in anyway I can.

otis311 05-09-2004 05:31 PM

Shane, Im in for the testing if you need help on Thursday night

FountainCS 05-09-2004 06:30 PM

Hey Bob, I know I'm going to miss this year but if you have a xxl shirt left over, I would love it! Thanks man. I'll be back for the 4th to test the new engine, maybe we can meet up then. Thanks.

Shawn

otis311 05-10-2004 05:21 AM

Shawn, Did you leave your boat behind in L.G. ?? and WTF are you doing living out in sunny California

Your missing all the cold and rain !!