Default Re: Monday damage report

Had a great weekend at Havasu and everything worked perfect
Old 05-24-2004, 06:05 PM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by blue thunder
You heading to the Chesepeake this weekend Cal?

BT
Depends if my buddies house is done....and if I do I'll probably trailer it down. The ol' PSD does a whole lot better than the boat and Diesel's cheaper too

Oh yeah , I still have to fix my oil leak...minor but annoying as he!!
Old 05-24-2004, 06:39 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by OTIS311
Ran her HARD ON Friday and Saturadyand even for a little bit on Sunday
The hardest run for Otis this WE is when the guy that borrowed it Saturday could not park it!!!!
Now that was hard on Otis!!!
Old 05-24-2004, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

couldn't break anything cause the motor is still on the stand waiting for head gaskets But give me time after its running and I guarantte a barbequed alpha drive
Old 05-24-2004, 07:20 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by mopower
OK , so what did you break over the weekend?
The Bank as usual.
Old 05-24-2004, 07:35 PM
FIERCE ALLEGIANCE
Platinum Member

Blasted the outdrive and prop on a shallow area. Sent to Darin to fix up. Told the wife it required hydraulic steering. Placed order tonight! Can't wait for it to run low on gas...going to tell her it needs a Procharger!
Old 05-24-2004, 07:37 PM
FIERCE ALLEGIANCE
Platinum Member

I have a "shunt" inside me, where things are not meant to be inside. Thank you Percodans. Lalalala Lalalalalala Lalalalala Lala[/QUOTE]

Old 05-24-2004, 09:12 PM
Registered

I ran it HARD Sunday on 3-4 foot rollers, going with them at 65mph at times. The boat left the water a few times I love the sound of props just breaking the surface, the r's jump about 500 or so and the whine of the engines is like a hot chick having the big O My alternator was telling me it was on it's last leg, it was charging fine but clicking and there was metal dust around the hoses close by. I removed it last night, ordered a new one today at NAPA (marine for 150, not bad) and will have it in on Tuesday night. The alt may be fine, I only hear a little squeak when I spin it but that may be what I hear when it is spinning on the engine, plus I could feel it clicking and it was loud so for a buck fifty I am not going to screw around. It is 10 years old after all. Otherwise she is running awesome, the oil is still clean after 15 hours and it just runs and pulls right to 5000 rpm. I got lucky here, I did my homework on this one but you still never know. I feel confident enough to cross the lake so lets go Parnell, 88 miles at 55 gets us there in 2 hours, including the customary stop mid way to drink a few bears. I am ready so get ready Milwaukee, WI.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:14 PM
Registered

Hey Blue Boy, I get Percocet, Percodans big (real big) brother. 2-3 of those and you could start yourself on fire and not feel it. 1 is more than enough.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:31 PM
BajaChick

Originally Posted by Blue by You
Blasted the outdrive and prop on a shallow area. Sent to Darin to fix up. Told the wife it required hydraulic steering. Placed order tonight! Can't wait for it to run low on gas...going to tell her it needs a Procharger!
Jim~

You sound like a friend of ours. He didn't drain his irrigation system for winter and most of the pipes busted. He told his wife that lightning struck the line and tore everything up. I swear....some women will believe ANYTHING!

Where do you boat at? We're just down the road a little in Salisbury. Oh...and we're BAJA people too!

Leslie

Quick Reply: Monday damage report

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.