Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Monday damage report (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/79792-monday-damage-report.html)

RonS 05-24-2004 09:48 PM

Re: Monday damage report

Mitch when are you planning on coming to Milwaukee

Audiofn 05-24-2004 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
I might be down for a couple of weeks. I had a screw loosen up some. :D :D :D

Why is it going to take you that long to find a ladder to reach it :D:D

MitchStellin 05-24-2004 11:13 PM

I hope to come over mid to early july. By then the water is warm and you don't freeze to death. I will be sure to post a week or so before so we can get a few from here and you can get a few there. It is going to happen. :cool:

Griff 05-25-2004 12:24 AM

Never even got a chance to go out. It rained like a b**** on Sat and there are complete trees floating down the Mo river.

Back4More 05-25-2004 12:38 AM

Didn't break anything...still on the trailer from 03,kinda like it that way.

OldSchool 05-25-2004 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
The Bank as usual.

Same here, boat is running great, but the wallet is getting empty!! :crazy: :hothead: :cool:

JUSTONCE 05-25-2004 07:14 AM

lost my port trim tab, havent had time to look into it yet.did a ton of boating last weekend and ran awsome other than that.

lakeluvr 05-25-2004 08:17 AM

Mine was already broke from a couple of weeks ago when one engine got hot. Cracked both heads. Should have them back this week, but since I'm working on the boat in the slip and knowing how it will be here on the "Lake" this weekend not sure I'm going to get to work on it. Might have to rely on the ole pontoon boat. Uggggghhhhh. Still a great party barge. Load up the beer!!!! Have fun everyone!!

Formula Outlaw 05-25-2004 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by MitchStellin
Hey Blue Boy, I get Percocet, Percodans big (real big) brother. 2-3 of those and you could start yourself on fire and not feel it. 1 is more than enough.

Actually they are Percocet 7.5-500 tablets. I had Percodans when I had my wisdom teeth pulled and thought they were the same. No wonder Saturday at my poker run is "rather" blurry. Still on them. Have my second surgery this Friday.

Mitch, after what you went through this winter, it's nice to see a "happy" ending to a story once in a while, by getting that gorgous boat you have. Hope you see your "ex" on a "blowbote" sometime and you get to do a fly by and hose her down real good. 200 gallons of water in the face should get her attention.

45sonic 05-25-2004 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by craig223
Same here, boat is running great, but the wallet is getting empty!! :crazy: :hothead: :cool:

No lie there!! Put a lot of fuel in the beast the past two weekends (and the starboard motor is sucking more than the other two). :crazy: