Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fu*%ing Theives (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/80203-fu%2A%25ing-theives.html)

packinair 05-30-2004 03:43 AM

Fu*%ing Theives

430 am and some pecker weeds just broke into my vette and boat :hothead:
boat was 1/2 uncovered and pass. side of the vette was jimmied and sitting wide open, the alarm went off on the car and dogs started freaking out, they didn't get anything but the hoodlem across the street has a bunch of his hoodrat friends over all still drinking.. I HATE THEIVES

Dave F 05-30-2004 06:16 AM

Re: Fu*%ing Theives

where's the bat??? Some heads need to roll!!!!!!!!!!!

mobilecal 05-30-2004 08:33 AM

I concur

mopower 05-30-2004 08:43 AM

A couple of weeks ago in South Jersey an @$$ hole was stealing a 4 wheeler ATV from a storage shed in a back yard. The owner of the house called police(who didn't respond quick enough) so he shot and killed him. :blaster:. Now HE'S up for murder :hothead:. I sure would like to be on that jury...I'd never convict him :D

LostinBoston 05-30-2004 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by mopower
A couple of weeks ago in South Jersey an @$$ hole was stealing a 4 wheeler ATV from a storage shed in a back yard. The owner of the house called police(who didn't respond quick enough) so he shot and killed him. :blaster:. Now HE'S up for murder :hothead:. I sure would like to be on that jury...I'd never convict him :D

if he has an ATV, he shoudl have just dumped the guy in the pineys. south jersey can be an intesting place at 3am.

CAP071 05-30-2004 10:06 AM

I'm dying to see what happens to that guy in NJ. My buddy lives not too far from him.

jtmiller02 05-30-2004 10:30 AM

They should give him a medal for cleaning up the neighborhood. Where I come from we thank people like that for using their ammo for the good of the community.

Downtown42 05-30-2004 10:56 AM

His only defense is if that a$$hole had threatened his life. It does not sound good for the true American.
If you were allowed to kill thieves on your property, there wouldn't be none around after their 1st job attempt.

mobilecal 05-30-2004 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Downtown42
His only defense is if that a$$hole had threatened his life. It does not sound good for the true American.
If you were allowed to kill thieves on your property, there wouldn't be none around after their 1st job attempt.

But then again there are the stupid ones

Reed Jensen 05-30-2004 11:04 AM

Install some motion controlled area lights... Thieves are like roaches... as soon as the lights come on... they scramble......... :mad: