Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What's your opinion about Extreme Boats Mag? >

What's your opinion about Extreme Boats Mag?

Notices

What's your opinion about Extreme Boats Mag?

Old 07-08-2004, 03:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: What's your opinion about Extreme Boats Mag?

Nice detective work Bad-Habit. I had some of the first issues show up in ROUGH shape...like just the cover. The last few have been intact with minmal damage. I'm sure onve EBM gets a tighter printing schedule they will will no longer send them 3rd class(junk mail).
Old 07-08-2004, 03:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ron P
Old one, If I send ya $5 do I get a t-shirt in return???
Good luck on that one
Old 07-08-2004, 06:05 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Regarding the postal issue. The answer is that we have applied for the permit and when we meet all the post office requirements, they will most likely grant it to us. Until then, we just need to make do with 3rd class postage.
Old 07-08-2004, 07:04 PM
Registered

Regarding the postal issue. The answer is that we have applied for the permit and when we meet all the post office requirements, they will most likely grant it to us. Until then, we just need to make do with 3rd class postage.
Thanks for clearing this up. It's good business to let everyone know what they should expect from your product. Good luck and I look forward to seeing your magazine grow...

BH
Old 07-08-2004, 10:22 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

More info. Apparently there is a minimum number of pieces that need to be mailed each month in order to get the permit for the better mail service. Unfortunately, our circulation is still too small to meet the requirement set by the post office. Once we hit the number of subscriptions needed, the permit will be granted.

So you can all help by.........
Old 07-08-2004, 10:52 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ron,, For those of us, who aren't sitting by the Mail Box,, with our Stop Watches engaged, Mad because its 15 Minutes Late and mailed with a Cheaper Stamp on it,,,,
WE LOVE THE MAG!!!!!!!!! No matter What price Stamp is on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-08-2004, 11:54 PM
Registered

Ron,
The only thing I could ask for is 12 issues per year. I just can't get enough. Your poker run coverage has been great. Hope you get a bigger shot of my boat next time. I believe your photographers name is Kasey. The guy can make my boat look better on film than it does in person.

I subscribed before the magazine was released. Is it time to renew again? I want a T-shirt.
Old 07-09-2004, 02:12 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Thumbs up Re: What's your opinion about Extreme Boats Mag?

Ron,

The magazine is a breath of fresh air and has all the features that intrique not only the extreme gearhead, but also the entry level guy or gal that are just 'getting their feet wet'. Your sales team, headed by the one and only Johnny Extreme are a joy to talk to and be with when around sponsors at an event. Johnny's name came up many times after the Oshkosh Thunder Poker Run when I was talking to key sponsors. They were very impressed. You guys have a great thing going - keep up the great work!

Mark Lee
Oshkosh Thunder
Pair-a-Dice Racing

Last edited by OshkoshThunder; 07-09-2004 at 02:15 AM. Reason: I just love this place
Old 07-09-2004, 02:21 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Talking Re: What's your opinion about Extreme Boats Mag?

And I don't care how many issues come out a year, or when I get them. I look forward to getting each and every one. (The horse is dead, so either shoot it one more time or kick it if it makes your feel good). I here if you kick it two times you get a free T-Shirt...
Old 07-09-2004, 05:04 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

More info. Apparently there is a minimum number of pieces that need to be mailed each month in order to get the permit for the better mail service. Unfortunately, our circulation is still too small to meet the requirement set by the post office. Once we hit the number of subscriptions needed, the permit will be granted.

So you can all help by.........
Subscribe I belive you mean. I would in a heartbeat but I guess you still havenīt figured out how to send the issues over here(Europe) Or have you found a solution ?

Cigaretteman

Quick Reply: What's your opinion about Extreme Boats Mag?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.