Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Time to Re-power the Powerplay (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/83256-time-re-power-powerplay.html)

Semper Fi 07-19-2004 08:32 PM

Re: Time to Re-power the Powerplay

Originally Posted by ComeNGetIt
Gerard,

Since you act like a little girl you should probably put 6 cycilnders in the boat. That would be more your speed.

If you would like to discuss this further feel free to PM me. :rolleyes: :) :p :eureka: :drink: :D

WHAT A JOKE!!!
I tried to "PM" this A-Hole, but this was OSO's response when I tried to send ComeNGetIt a PM.

ComeNGetIt has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Steve_H 07-19-2004 08:45 PM

Semper , it was funny as hell at the time :D because most of us have been thru crap like that at some point.
i brought it up to hopefully put a smile on your face but then again my sense of humor can be a little warped at times. hope i didnt offend you.

good luck with the motors!!!!
with all the nice hardware out your way surely someone can suggest a good builder?

Steve 1 07-19-2004 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
I just wanted to find out info about re-powering the boat and I get stupid comments from a few idiots.

Thanks to the people who were helpful. Loto, I didn't think anybody would remember that mess with the X. It was kinda funny--at my expense.

Let's see, 1 whole post from ComeNGetIt. I think it's obvious that this LOSER can't name themselves. (hi Dan)

"stupid comments from a few idiots" Then who is the idiot that broke the boat??

Semper Fi 07-19-2004 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Steve 1
"stupid comments from a few idiots" Then who is the idiot that broke the boat??

Ha! If the shoe fits!! The motor broke ....not the boat DUH! they had alot of hours on them and now it's time to repower.

Semper Fi 07-19-2004 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by lotoparty
Semper , it was funny as hell at the time :D because most of us have been thru crap like that at some point.
i brought it up to hopefully put a smile on your face but then again my sense of humor can be a little warped at times. hope i didnt offend you.

good luck with the motors!!!!
with all the nice hardware out your way surely someone can suggest a good builder?

lotoparty,
I was not offended by your post at all. It made me laugh :) I think we all went through that at one time or another.

I think the "idiots" know who they are!

Steve 1 07-19-2004 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
Ha! If the shoe fits!! The motor broke ....not the boat DUH! they had alot of hours on them and now it's time to repower.

Duh! Was referring to the Motors maybe you forgot to check the oil ROF!!

Semper Fi 07-19-2004 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Steve 1
Duh! Was referring to the Motors maybe you forgot to check the oil ROF!!

I actually checked the oil before I ran the boat and it was fine. The motors had 715 hours on them!! They did have the top end refreshed a few hundred hours ago.

I actually wanted to find out info...not have a ***** session. So, if you don't have anything to contribute about motors, rebuilding motors etc.... then go elsewhere.

ComeNGetIt 07-19-2004 09:56 PM

Hey Gerard

Since you decided to go with a pair of 6 cylinders I hear there is a special on pink upholstery...

(Right up your alley)

P.S. What's a hidan???? :cool: :crazy: :( :drool:

Semper Fi 07-20-2004 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by ComeNGetIt
Hey Gerard

Since you decided to go with a pair of 6 cylinders I hear there is a special on pink upholstery...

(Right up your alley)

P.S. What's a hidan???? :cool: :crazy: :( :drool:

Okay ComNgetIt, what's your beef with me? You have 3 whole posts and everyone of them attacks me. I guess you are not man enough to come out of hiding. Do you really think you're fooling anyone??

Semper Fi 07-20-2004 01:27 AM

I have decided to rebuild the HP500's to approx. 625HP and keep them naturally aspirated for reliability. When I eventually go to sell the boat, having 2 fresh motors will help. I need to finish getting pricing from some engine builders.
I am hoping the boat will run 90+mph with the repower. It will be a little while until it's done though. I guess it aint so bad, friends of mine have a TS TopGun and a 42' Tiger.