Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Whats "UP" at Lake Cumberland??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/84108-whats-up-lake-cumberland.html)

Dano 07-29-2004 09:33 AM

Re: Whats "UP" at Lake Cumberland???

See how ya' are Kent...they got ya' on the "list" now stud :eek:

Fountain38SC 07-29-2004 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Dano
See how ya' are Kent...they got ya' on the "list" now stud :eek:

ya, ya, ya, I'll deal with you this weekend. Hear you got a new toy this year. Have you had it out yet??

mr_velocity 07-29-2004 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by BadDog
Anyone have a 5/8's wrench?

So when did 1/2" drain plugs start using a 5/8" wrench. All mine have been 9/16's. Just don't want you to slip and cut your knuckles :drink:

Dano 07-29-2004 11:38 AM

Yeah, new toy (just spotted the next one though...) see ya at Watertown!

FunHome 07-29-2004 12:35 PM

That's too Bad!! I've always wanted to try Lake Cumberland and the Falls!! I'm not into drinking heavly but I do like to relax with a cold one. If this is how they are treating everyone then that lake just got moved to the bottom of the list of places I'd like to try!!

BAJA WILL 07-29-2004 05:19 PM

I was thinking of going over to LC but if you can't even have a small cooler on board for the girls, what the HE((. I thought our Game wardens were strict :eek: if that is the law I think I would leave KY.

WILL

CAP071 07-29-2004 05:52 PM

They are doing it for Revenue $$$$$?

mama tryed 07-30-2004 05:39 AM

B.Dog-- I've got an All-16ths you can borrow,, but I'll need a deposit :)

Whats Up Fun-Home?? To Tracey and myself, Lake Cumberland is one of the most Beautiful Lakes in the U.S. that allows Boating. We look forward to making the 5 Hour drive over there every year,, except for this year!! I canceled our Cottage yesterday ad-mist all off the "Business" that is taking place over there this year. I think this would have been our 8th year in a row,, I can't remember what year the First Poker Run was.. but OH WELL,, maybe we'll Boat down to Nashville, drop in on Mcollistion,, look for Ashley Judd,, etc,, Fun-Home when ever you get ready to head this way, Ky. Lake is 5 hours closer for you, and a Whole lot bigger, and your guaranteed to have a good time!! I have two close Boating friends that are in your line of Work, so you could share embalming stories or something :) :) check out www.kentuckylake.com for more info!!!

CAP071,,,, If thats the reason, I may can help us out!! The Sec. of Revenue and Finance for the State of Ky. is my Boss!!! :eureka:

Clay Washington 07-30-2004 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by mama tryed
To Tracey and myself, Lake Cumberland is one of the most Beautiful Lakes in the U.S. that allows Boating.

I have been to Cumbeerland, and I would have to disagree with you. Lake Travis (here in Austin, Texas) is just as nice, if not nicer, than Cumbeerland.

Plus, our water cops are cool! :D

GLH 07-30-2004 08:22 AM

9/16th wrench

Boy am I glad for the international waters of our Lake no speed or noise laws!