Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   HRPA poker run - Best "Offshore" PR ever (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/84742-hrpa-poker-run-best-offshore-google-page-ranking-ever.html)

BillR 08-10-2004 06:49 AM

Re: HRPA poker run - Best "Offshore" PR ever

Originally Posted by CBlakeNS
Can someone email me the pictures please!!!

We don't have any - yet.

Vyper340 08-10-2004 08:52 AM

I heard the amount raised was closer to $200k for the kids at St. Judes!

It was a "spirited" day on the water to say the least and many of us saw beau coup air-time on the ocean 6'+ swells. I heard that there were 5 drive casualties on various boat types (Fountain, Cig, etc.) but thankfully no one was injured in any of the running!

Great run!!!

Offshoreracr 08-10-2004 10:02 AM

We had a blast as usual. It's nice to be able to have such a good time for a cause. Can't wait till next year!

frenzy 08-10-2004 10:59 AM

Wow!! That's Awesome!

Macklin 08-10-2004 04:57 PM

$200K!! Now that's what I'm talking about. The fact that the top three poker hand winners donated their money back to St. Jude surely helped. Kudos to those guys!

Reckless32 08-11-2004 03:05 PM

All five winners donated back. I know of only 1 drive that broke (35 Cafe Racer) and a couple of boats had some gauges pop out. The final tally is still being counted out as all the last minute sponsorships; raffles; silent auctions; etc are being added in. Next year will get even better...;)

Offshoreracr 08-11-2004 03:57 PM

The white 42 Fountain broke a drive also. I need to tighten every bolt and srcew in my boat and put back all the screws that backed out.

frenzy 08-11-2004 07:25 PM

We REALLY need to get a head count. PR is just a little over a week away and we keep hearing that a lot of you are running. If so, PLEEEEZE try to register ASAP.

Call to have a packet faxed to you or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks!

frenzy 08-11-2004 07:26 PM

Phone: 757-460-4036
Toll Free: 866-373-6992

Cignificant 08-12-2004 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by frenzy
We REALLY need to get a head count. PR is just a little over a week away and we keep hearing that a lot of you are running. If so, PLEEEEZE try to register ASAP.

Call to have a packet faxed to you or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Kim, I'm bringing my boat to sleep on, but crewing on another (I'm solo - the wife is staying home). I'll pay the crew fee when I get there - I don't like using my CC.