Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO Condo or room for Shootout. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/84880-loto-condo-room-shootout.html)

Outlawcowgirl 08-11-2004 12:57 PM

Re: LOTO Condo or room for Shootout.

Originally Posted by raiseyourdrive
Brandon,
pmg has a brand new set of condo's accross from topsiders. I booked mine about a week ago. I know ledges was full but you might try and see if they have any left at this other place. Supposed to be pretty nice...good luck!

scott

Scott, are you and your crew planning to be there?

SummerObsession 08-11-2004 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by raiseyourdrive
Brandon,
pmg has a brand new set of condo's accross from topsiders. I booked mine about a week ago. I know ledges was full but you might try and see if they have any left at this other place. Supposed to be pretty nice...good luck!

scott

We looked at buying a condo there, and nearly pulled the trigger.
It is SUPER NICE!!
Best view of the lake, IMHO, as you will see EVERY boat idle by that is heading to or from the Cove.
I checked the docks (brand new) and it appears the giant breakwater keeps them from moving around too much, even on a busy weekend.
Lands End Condos I think the name was (we looked at ten that weekend, the kind of run together).

BLee 08-11-2004 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by SummerObsession
We looked at buying a condo there, and nearly pulled the trigger.
It is SUPER NICE!!
Best view of the lake, IMHO, as you will see EVERY boat idle by that is heading to or from the Cove.
I checked the docks (brand new) and it appears the giant breakwater keeps them from moving around too much, even on a busy weekend.
Lands End Condos I think the name was (we looked at ten that weekend, the kind of run together).

Do you guys know what the name of that spot is? Sounds nice.

SummerObsession 08-11-2004 03:21 PM

I'm 99% sure it was Land's End Condo's. PMG has a few units listed for rental.

mpally 08-11-2004 06:47 PM

That is correct, they are Land's End condos. They have been bought and sold a number of times over the past few years but the new owners gutted them and they are suppose to be real nice.

MarkSmith 08-11-2004 07:26 PM

The state park sometimes has slips. Most of the big offshore boats with shore power park there. Its super cheap and has all of the facilities. Not too far by water if you have friends with boats to take you there.

Mark Smith

apache21 08-11-2004 09:35 PM

Brandon,
My wife and I are staying at Tan Tera. I think Leon Dereberry and his crew are staying there. Also they have a good size ramp. You could pull the boat out in the evening. I hope to have the Skater up and Going.

fstboater 08-11-2004 09:57 PM

I have a empty 12x 38 slip in the cove next to shooters and parking for your truck and trailer if you don't mind sitting next to a cat. 573-808-0598 Dennis

BLee 08-12-2004 10:08 AM

We got it handled. One of my homies hooked us up. See you at the Shootout!